Good robots(One-Shot)

Thanks for your request Haidyn_Adventure :3

SNR, YTR, Sensei, Shujin and Zane walked at the park in awkward silence, they just met few days ago by through their friends, their friends all insisted that they talk to each other but right now.. NO ONE KNEW HOW TO START THE CONVERSATION. "Sooo.. ummmm.." Sensei said, awkwardly "Hm..?" YTR mumbled, facing his direction "why aren't you in the YouTube headquarters?" Zane asked "because my job there was boring af" YTR replied "well, I think you deserve that job there in fact.. you deserve better" :3 Shujin said, happily "r-really.. you think so..?" YTR asked, surprised at his comment, Shujin nodded with a sweet smile on his face "me and Shujin have been serving Lydia and Wayne when they were younger but after their mother died, we were pretty much.." Zane started explaining before pausing "let's say we were mute.." Zane spoke "well, I don't remember my backstory all I know that my loved ones found me in an alleyway and fixed me" :) Sensei said, a smile forming on his face "I pretty much protect the spy ninjas from those dumb hackers! I love them, the people close to them and even my master!" :3 SNR happily exclaimed.

The robots contributed for walk, chat and giggle with each other for 30 minutes at the park but oh boy they have to run into their most disliked people ever.. -_-💧(you know who I'm talking about). "Hey robots" a female and robotic sinisterly greeted behind them, the (good) robots turned to see their friends evil robot counterparts and bunch of hackers "are.. ARE YOU FRICKIN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" SNR yelled, angrily "shut it SNR!" PZR exclaimed "you shut up!" >:( SNR yelled, annoyed "let's battle!" PZ6 dared "fine" -_- the robots replied, the battle continued for couple of minutes then the good robots win (yay! :D)

"I think these hackers forgot that we're indestructible" -_- YTR said, walking off "Yep" Sensei agreed.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________