Meeting Olivia Designs(One-Shot)

"Uhhhhh.." Lydia said, sounding kinda cringed-out "what's wrong Lids?" Clayton asked her "n-nothing.. I'm feeling there's more targets out there.." Lydia said "I think that's kind of obvious.. don't you think?" Clayton asked before Lydia could respond Lilliana came running to them "guys! Guys! Guys!" Lilliana yelled "what Lilliana?" Clayton asked her "there's a new student and I think she might be a target of PZ!" :3 Lilliana excitedly exclaimed "what makes you think that?" Lydia asked "just a strange feeling" Lilliana responded, Lydia and Clayton just sighed then a tanned girl walked passed the halls "I-is that her?" Clayton asked "yep! I'm gonna say hi!" Lilliana cheerfully exclaimed, when she was about to run off, Clayton grabbed her sleeve "maybe give her some time first before saying hi" Clayton told Lilliana "fine!" Lilliana exclaimed, kind off annoyed before skipping away.

Clayton looked over at Lydia, who looked off for a sec "Lydia?" Clayton asked, Lydia snapped out of gaze after hearing Clayton's voice "y-yes..?" Lydia asked, looking over at him "Lydia I'm worried about you. You seem a little off, wanna tell me what's wrong?" Clayton asked, concerned, Lydia sighed before explaining "well, I haven't told my family, you or any of our friends about this.." Lydia started explaining "anytime targets from PZ we will meet in the near future I will have dreams about them.. I always visioned of what they look like" Lydia explained, Clayton looked confused "is there any chance you have any dreams last night?" Clayton asked her, gently "I think I had a dream about her-" Lydia said, pointing towards the brown-haired girl from before, pointing down the hallway "where did she go?" Lydia asked, confused "well let's find her!" exclaimed, running off, so did Lydia.

They ended up outside then yelling came from somewhere on the school grounds, Lydia and Clayton ran, listening where the yelling is they saw the same girl from before, she was battling couple PZ members "give us that medallion you stupid brat!" PZ6 yelled at her in frustration "no!" the girl yelled, struggling a bit as she stood up, she held her arm, giving few heavy puffs "your getting weaker Olivia Designs. How can you beat us?" PZ11 sinisterly asked her, Olivia looked kind of off after hearing that question before she could respond, Lydia and Clayton ran in "leave her alone!" Lydia yelled, her face growing into anger "look who it is" PZ301 proceeded to speak "isn't it Lydia Qwaint and Clayton Nerf War. The lovebirds" PZ44 teased "f^ck off!" Clayton yelled, angrily "we are not lovebirds!" Lydia yelled "fine. We will leave but remember that project zorgo is always watching" PZ11 darkly and sinisterly said before him and the other hackers ran off.

"Are you okay?" Lydia gently asked "y-yes.." Olivia replied, lifting her face to meet with Lydia's eyes, Lydia taken few steps back, startled "y-your the girl from my dream!" Lydia yelled, shocked "what..?" the tanned-girl replied, confused then yelling came running to their direction "Lydia?! Clayton?!" Mason yelled, running after them "what happened?!" Kalyn yelled, concerned then the other targets stopped running as they stared at Olivia "who's that?" Crystal asked "Olivia. Olivia Designs" Olivia introduced "sooooo.. you deal with PZ too?" Harmony asked "yes" she replied.

"Well that's cool! You can join us in the missions and-" Lilliana excitedly exclaimed but Olivia cut her off "sorry, but I have to reject the offer" Olivia said, calmly causing yelling of confusion from the targets "w-why not?!" Nora yelled, shocked "I don't think I can bring myself into pieces after what I done.." Olivia said in disappointment "I don't mind asking.. but what did you do?" Luka asked "I-I helped the PZ leader.." Olivia gently spoke causing more yelling from the teen targets "let her explain!" Lydia snapped "but that was in 2018. I learnt that the organisation he was running was very terrible" Olivia explained more "sooooo.. you was kind of oblivious?" Lilliana asked only to earn few disapproved states from her friends "what?" Lilliana asked.

"During my time being the leader's assistant he got me this" Olivia said, pulling a greyish-silver medallion

(The medallion)

"Th-that's beautiful.." Lyra complimented causing Olivia to giggle "yes but it's one of the main items to defeat project zorgo" Olivia explained with a serious frown replacing her smile "my little sister has earrings that is one of the main items to defeat PZ as well" Jason spoke, kinda surprised "well, I must be leaving" Olivia spoke, walking off "Olivia wait!" Lydia yelled, running after her only for Olivia to walked around a wall as Lydia got there she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did she go..?" Lydia whispered, shocked.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________