Caleb and CJ's conversation(One-Shot 16 pt.3)

After the whole fight. Hayley was suspended having her parents brought in the office. Meanwhile, Caleb was taking to the nurses's office to be healed. "You okay Caleb?" a female, concerned voice asked, entering in the room "CJ..?" Caleb asked, confused, to see CJ in here, CJ then jumped on the bed and sat down next to him "do you think I deserve this after what I said to Crimson..?" Caleb asked, feeling sad, looking down in shame "PZ761..?" CJ asked, confused "who?" Caleb said, looking up "N-No one!" CJ yelled, causing Caleb to blush a little "but, seriously.. what did you say to PZ- I MEAN-! Crimson.." CJ gently asked Caleb, Caleb sighed then told CJ what happened "you know..! Hayley is right!" CJ exclaimed with a serious face "what?" Caleb asked, confused "listen, Caleb.

I know you have trust issues but that is still now excuse of what you said to Crimson" CJ said, arm-crossed, still sitting down on the nurses's bed "BUT HAYLEY-!" Caleb yelled, trying to defend himself "Caleb..! I know what Hayley did was wrong but she definitely deserve that suspension!" CJ exclaimed, her frown hardening "but do you know trust issues can lead to scaring all your friend away?" CJ asked, still frowing, her arms and legs crossed "I-.. I-.. I didn't think about that, before.." Caleb muttered to himself "no you haven't!" CJ scolded "but, I have a friend that could help you" CJ said, smiling sweetly at Caleb "who must that be?" Caleb asked, blushing, looking at CJ "just come to the safe house!" CJ exclaimed, grabbing Caleb's wrist and pulling him from the bed "question.. why do you call your house the safe house?" Caleb asked confused "just follow me!" CJ exclaimed, pulling Caleb from the room.

T.B.C