Ashley is ANGRY(One-Shot 31)

"BOYS!" Ashley yelled, angrily, running in the room, her glare was fierce "s***-" the simps exclaimed, nervously "what the hell were you thinking?! Flirting with my cousin, PZD!!" Ashley yelled, still angry "why do you care?!" Dylan yelled "yeah! It's not like we were flirting with you or something!" Liam exclaimed, annoyed then Ashley started to yelled at the boys in rage "YOU THREE ARE SUCH PIECES OF *+%{€\_!$¥]€]€+]='qjkzjsbb&:&/'an££&:!" Ashley yelled in anger, non-stop. "What the hell is happening in here?!" PZ9 yelled, concerned and irritated with him and the other PZ members running in the room "THOSE ******* SIMPS HAD TO KISS MY COUSIN NON STOP WITHOUT HER CONSENT!" Ashley yelled, pissed-off "are you talking about PZD?" PZ301 asked "WHO ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT?!" Ashley yelled, again but this time was attacking the simps "GET THIS CRAZY GIRL OFF ME!" Oskah yelled.

"GAWD-" Lucas and Crimson exclaimed, running in and holding Ashley by her arms, tightly "please calm down, PZ500!" Crimson yelled "I kinda want her to fight them so I can film all this with my phone.." -.- Lucas said causing awkward stares at him "sooooo.. you like us when we're in pain?" -_-💧Liam asked, disturbed "lol. Yes" 😌 Lucas replied, Crimson gave a cringed-out and disturbed look.

"You know what..? Just release PZ500. I want to see the fight go on" PZ6 said "cool!" :D Lucas said with him and Crismon releasing their hands from Ashley, Ashley then attacked the simps, Lucas got his phone out and filmed "gonna update my social media!" Lucas exclaimed "since when did you had social media?" -_- PZ9 asked "since forever ago. Duh!" -_- Lucas exclaimed "WELL DAMN-" PZ9 yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________