PZ600(James) precious "daughters"(One-Shot 7)

"Come on! Let daddy give you a big hug!" PZ600(James) happily exclaimed, following Haidyn and Dilara "we're not your daughters, James" -_- Haidyn said "don't worry princess!" PZ609(James) exclaimed, as he hugged Dilara and Haidyn close to him "I make sure to not let those simps and PZ Squire to harm you!" PZ600(James) happily exclaimed "at least that's one good thing about James" -_-💧 Dilara whispered to Haidyn, who nodded in response with the same facial expression as Dilara has on right now.

"Hey sexy!" Liam, Dylan and Oskah flirted, talking to Dilara "s***!" Dilara exclaimed "NOT DA SIMPS!" Dilara yelled, annoyed. "How dare you try and sexualise my little girl!" >:(💢💢 PZ600(James) yelled angrily at the simps, pointing a sword at their faces "pfff..! What are you going to do about it?!" Dylan taunted "yeah, what are you gonna do it about?!" Oskah mocked, then PZ600(James) slapped Dylan on the cheek, hardly and fights started with the four of them.

"Eh.. let's get out of here" -_-💧 Haidyn said, weirded-out "yep!" Dilara exclaimed in agreement. Both girls soon left the room "MY WIFE, WAIT!" The simps yelled, running after Dilara "MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS! WAIT FOR YOUR POOR DADDY!" PZ609(James) yelled, chasing after Haidyn and Dilara.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________