Dylan kidnaps Haidyn//Dilara snaps(One-Shot 51)(REQUESTED)

I don't have a name for dis- 👁👄👁.
Warning:
Too much violences.
Dilara reaches to her breaking Point.
Dilara snaps!!

Thanks Sad_M0ndays for your request

Thanks Sad_M0ndays for your request. :3

                              ****

Haidyn was at the basketball field, at the park, she was on her phone, leaning back on a pole but she didn't know that a PZ member is watching her. 'There's the f^cker who stole mah smexy wife away from me!' Dylan thought to himself, he walked up to Haidyn, looking sinister and calm "hello Haidyn Adventure" Dylan greeted her, sinisterly "OH GAWD-" Haidyn yelled, not in the mood to deal with Dylan "what do you want Dylan?" -_- Haidyn asked "I'm here to kidnap you!" Dylan exclaimed, sinisterly "I'm not gonna let that happen!" Haidyn exclaimed, putting her phone away "well let's battle!" >:3 Dylan exclaimed "f-fine..!" Haidyn yelled 'this won't end well for mah..' :'( Haidyn thought to herself, as they battled, Dylan punched Haidyn in the face causing her to pass out "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed to himself, sinisterly.

****

"YASS! HAIDYN IS DEAD! HAIDYN IS DEAD!" PZ750(Oskah) and PZ751(Liam) cheered, only for both of them to be hit on a head by Lucas's phone "SHE'S NOT DEAD YOU FOOLS!" PZ400(Lucas) yelled at them "calm down, Lucas" PZ761(Crimson) said to her friend "I'm glad that b^tch is dead! She deserves it for shipping mah husband and that b^tch Dilara together!" >:3 Piper exclaimed in her sinister voice-tone "listen sweetie no one cares if PZ63 Will become your husband. OKAY?!" PZ100(Max) exclaimed in his sweetly but sinister voice, Piper spat out her tongue at him "f^ck off!" Piper exclaimed "leave my little sister alone!" Nicole exclaimed, lightly pushing PZ100(Max) away "well tell her she's a spoiled brat!" PZ100(Max) exclaimed "but, I'm glad Haidyn Adventure is dead" PZ397(Nicole) said, sinisterly.

****

After Dilara watched the clip from Nick's phone she looked up with her face heated with anger "DID DYLAN HAD TO KIDNAP MY BEST FRIEND!" Dilara yelled in anger "y-yeah.." O.O Nick said, taking few steps back "Imma track her phone and see where she is" Dilara said then started typed after few seconds of typing she smiled in relief and happiness "let's go!" Dilara exclaimed, grabbing Nick's hand and running off.

Nick's facial expression————>0.0

****

Most of the PZ kids in the room was celebrating of Haidyn death. PZ400(Lucas) had a frown on his face of people celebrating something like this, he respect Dilara and didn't want to hurt her or Haidyn. But, he felt something tingling inside him that something drastic was gonna happen. Then the door busted to reveal Dilara and Nick, Dilara's face was heated in anger, Nick also looked mad, too. "HEY SMEXY WIFE!" :D Dylan yelled in happiness "SHE'S MAH WIFE!" Liam yelled "shut up.. shut up.. SHUT UP!" Dilara snapped causing everyone to flinch except Lucas "YOU F^CKING SIMPS MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL! YOU GUYS HAVE BE SO IMMATURE ON GETTING MY LIFE! WHY CAN'T YOU IDIOTS LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE?!" Dilara yelled, angrily, tears streaming down with a heat of anger "b-babe..!" :( Oskah exclaimed "DON'T CALL ME BABE!" Dilara yelled with rage in her voice punching Oskah in the face she then got a table and threw it at Dylan and Liam.

"Nick battle the other half!" Dilara commanded "on it!" :3 Nick exclaimed, as Dilara and Nick battled the PZ kids, Haidyn started mumbling in her sleep, she slowly got up and looked around to see Dilara and Nick getting into battling mode "w-what the heck..?!" Haidyn exclaimed. Dilara the stopped battling and ran up to Haidyn "hey Haid. Ummm.. go out at that door, me and Nick will be fine-" Dilara said to Haidyn "all done!" :D Nick chirped, the girls looked back at Nick to see so many beat up kids "WHAT THE F^CK?! HOW DID YOU-?! WHAT-?! SIEIUQHQOQLANWBSBSVSBABANANANANANSNANSNANAN" Haidyn yelled, shocked "oh wait.. I defeated most of them from my half.." -_-💧 Nick said.

The girls and Nick made their way to the door only for Drew to grab Dilara's shoulder "come on babe-" Drew said "HECK NO!" Haidyn yelled, getting her knife out "f^ck!" 0_0💧 Drew yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________

A/N:
Sorry Dilara and Haidyn.. I feel like Dilara will reach her breaking point and sorry if I made the chapter with too much violences.. 0.0💧