Haidyn taken(One-Shot 62)(REQUESTED)

Thank you Haidyn_Adventure for your request

Thank you Haidyn_Adventure for your request. :3

Sorry for taking your request so long. :'(

                              ****

"What do we need to do again?" Aidan asked his friends "you weren't listening.. right..?"-_- Eveline asked him "no.." Aidan replied, Cody just facepalmed at his response "my uncle, aunt and the spy ninjas told us to guard this PZ black Tesla which they somehow got from project zorgo.. I don't know how.." CJ explained "I'm not sure if it's safe for you sis. Your head is bandaged and you can pass out any minute" Luke said, worryingly "I will be fine, Luke. Don't worry about me" :3 CJ said, giving a smile to Luke who smiled back and nodded "I'm gonna check out this car" Haidyn said to the others, Haidyn entered the car and looked around "damn.. this is a nice car" Haidyn muttered in complimentary.

15 minutes had passed, Cody was sucking on a lollipop then looked up to see hackers walking to their direction "hackers!" Cody exclaimed, pointing to hackers "hide!" Eveline whispered, Cody hid behind a bush, Eveline and Aidan hid behind a tree while Luke and CJ hid behind another tree "wait.. Luke.. didn't Haidyn say she will check out the car..?" CJ asked Luke in a worried voice. "s-she did!" Luke exclaimed, worried "OH NO!" the both yelled.

****

"W-Where is everyone..?" Haidyn whispered only for her whole body to be taken by cold hands "P-PZ6?!" Haidyn yelled, shocked but in fear "hello Haidyn Adventure" PZ6 sinister greeted her, PZ11 was in the driving seat, PZ44 was at the passenger's seat, while PZ76, PZ301, PZ101 and PZ Fünf were at the back, Haidyn had her ankles and wrists taped together, her mouth having tape over "let go of me!" Haidyn mumbled "sorry Ms. Adventure but we can't understand you" PZ301 taunted. Haidyn had tears streaming down, pleading and screaming to the hackers into letting her go "shut this little girl up!" PZ11 yelled, furiously "stop mumbling!" PZ6 harshly exclaimed. PZ11 started the car and drove off.

The children came out from their hiding spots "guys! We need to catch up that car!" CJ yelled, worryingly "why?" Aidan asked, confused "Haidyn is in there!" Luke yelled "WHAT?!" Cody, Eveline and Aidan yelled, shocked "how can we catch up to her?! They could take her anywhere besides the headquarters!" Cody yelled "I can hack Haidyn's phone" CJ said, getting her phone out and started typing "bingo!" CJ exclaimed, a bright smile on her face "let's go!" Luke exclaimed.

****

"You know what.. I still don't get how all of us fit in here?" -.- PZ101 said "who cares. At least we got little Haidyn Adventure" PZ11 sinisterly said then the black Tesla parked in front of the headquarters, all the hackers got out, PZ6 held Haidyn in his arms as they got out, they entered the headquarters and roughly sat her down on a chair "you stay here and don't go anywhere!" PZ6 harshly yelled at her, Haidyn just muffled that non of the hackers couldn't understand "she can't go anywhere.. SHE'S TIED UP FOR PEKE SAKES!" PZ101 yelled "WHATEVER PZ101!" PZ6 yelled then the hackers left the room.

'How am I gonna get out of here..?' Haidyn thought to herself, looking down towards the ground "oxygen level to 20" the robotic voice from the intercom said "W-what?!" Haidyn mumbled, shocked.

****

15 minutes have passed, CJ, Luke, Aidan, Eveline and Cody all arrived at the headquarters "this way!" CJ exclaimed, her phone in her hands, everyone entered the headquarters they rushed to a room to find Haidyn there "the door is not opening!" Cody yelled, frantically "let me see.." Luke muttered, he used his lock-picking skills and opened it, they rushed in to see Haidyn on the ground, sleeping "Haidyn!" Eveline yelled, rushing to her side, shaking her up, Aidan carefully took the tape from her mouth while Cody took the tape from Haidyn's wrists and ankles "mmmmm.." Haidyn mumbled in her sleep "I got you Haid" Luke gently said to her, scooping Haidyn in his arms.

The kids made their way to the door but their way was blocked from the hackers "I see you rescuing your friend" PZ11 sinisterly told them "well duh!" Aidan exclaimed "you kids aren't going anywhere!" PZ6 yelled at them "YEAH WE ARE!" Cody yelled, he ran up to a window and jumped out, so did the others, the hackers all ran up to the broken windows and saw the kids running off "THAT'S THE 1000TH TIME! AND HOW THE HECK DID THEY SURVIVE?!" PZ6 yelled, furiously "I-I don't know.." 0.0 PZ101 said, cringed-out.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________