Not helping to retrieve the kidnapped targets(One-Shot 41)

A/N:
PZ656(Cameron) kidnapped Zoey, Drew, Lia, Henry and Liam cause.. he doesn't like them. The hackers thought to blackmail the teenager targets for this but only to be surprise at their targets.

Zoey, Drew, Liam, Henry and Lia all belong to rosyclozy.

****

"So let me get this straight" PZ6 proceeded the conversation "you decided to kidnap some random kids from your school cause you don't like them.." -_- PZ6 said, awkwardly "yep!" ÙwÚ "PZ656, you can't kidnap people cause you don't like them" -_- PZ11 said "wellllll.. you guys don't really have no room to talk" PZ493(Lulu) proceeded to speak, hanging from the ceiling "basssssically the ssssspy ninjassss ruin our plans. THAT'SSSSSS DIFFERENT!" PZ76 exclaimed "you guys dislike them, still" :/ "well she does have a point" -_- PZ6 said. "TF?! WHERE AM I?! ALSO.. WHY AM I BLIND?!" Drew yelled, he and the rest was tied up, he was the only one awake and was the only one who had his mouth free while the others had their mouth closed by using a cloth "SHUT IT BI0TCH!" PZ656(Cameron) yelled.

"WTF?! Cameron is that you..? WHY THE HELL DID YOU KIDNAP ME!" Drew yelled "that's PZ656 to you!" >:D Cameron exclaimed "because no one like your a^s.. okay?" :D PZ493(Lulu) said "OH GAWD- IT'S THE NUGGET FREAK!" Drew yelled in an irritated "that's PZ493 now!" Lulu exclaimed "can someone pass me a stun baton so we can beat this little brat and his friends for bullying us?" PZ262(Amelia) said, sinisterly, her smile kinda also sinister too, PZ76 passed her a stun baton, Amelia thanked PZ76 and stun Drew "OUCH YOU LITTLE-" Drew exclaimed only to be cut off by Amelia "SHUT IT F^CKER!" 😌 PZ262(Amelia) interrupted "I like your attitude" PZ76 said in his snake tone, impressed "thankssss" PZ263(Amelia) said, sinisterly.

"I HAVE A PLAN!" PZ11 yelled "let's get Lydia Qwaint, Lilliana Musicals, LukaTotally and Clayton Nerf War" PZ11 sinisterly spoke "why the heck do they have to come? WHY NOT JASON?!" T_T Amelia yelled "forget about your crush on Jason. We're blackmailing them" >:) PZ6 said in his usual sinister voice "fun fact.. THEY WON'T HELP THEIR AS^ES!" PZ493(Lulu) yelled "there basically the good guys. Good guys are suppose to save everyone.. even if they don't like them.." -_- PZ44 said, cringed-out.

"Fine. But, don't come crying to us that we're right" -_-😌 PZ493(Lulu) said. PZ11 made the phone call, as 15 minutes passed, Lydia, Lilliana, Luka and Clayton busted the door open "NOW WHERE'S THE TARGETS!" Lydia yelled "here" PZ515(Trevor) sinisterly said "I-" Lilliana said then annoyed and anger groans came from the teenage targets, surprising the hackers a little(except the PZ teenagers) "WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO KIDNAP THESE CLOWNS?!" Lilliana yelled, pissed-off "HEY!" Drew yelled, offended and angered by this "YOUR JUST A MUSIC FREAK LILLIANA!" >:) Drew yelled, taunting Lilliana "this bish is about to die.." Lilliana darkly whispered before launching at Drew and punching him several times "HOW. DARE. YOU. CALL. ME. A. MUSIC. FREAK!" Lilliana yelled, angrily, punching at Drew with each word she had.

"Ummmm.. I'm not sure what the heck is this.. BUTTTTTT.. I'M ENJOYING THIS!" >:) PZ6 exclaimed "listen up here hackers!" Clayton yelled, with him and Lydia walking up to them "these monkeys and their little girlfriends ain't gonna help you with s^it okay?!" Lydia exclaimed "and why's that's?" PZ44 asked, arm-crossed, Lydia sighed, annoyed before looking at the hackers with a direct dark and devilish glare "THERE FREAKING WIMPS WHO LOOKED DOWN AT OTHERS! OKAY?!" Lydia yelled before cussing and screaming in rage "I-.. um-.." 0_0 PZ11 said, surprised "yeahhh.. you can torture them.. okay..?!" :3 Clayton exclaimed, darkly "MAKE SURE TO SEND A VIDEO TO ME OF TORTURING THEM CAUSE ME AND MILLY REALLY WANTS TO SEE!" :3 Lilliana yelled, finish punching Drew.

the four teenagers then left. "THE F^^^ JUST HAPPENED?!" PZ44 yelled "THEY DIDN'T CARE IF THEY GOT HURT!" PZ76 yelled, surprised "see, I told you" -_- PZ493(Lulu) said, still hanging down from the ceiling.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________