Sydney saves Melody :'3(One-Shot)

One-Shot based by one of Haidyn_Adventure's images.

Melody walked in a dark alley way, trying to find her way home, it was getting dark now because she had to stay behind school for an extra hour. "Hello adventure" a female and sinister voice greeted behind her, Melody turned to see a girl, older than her, around 15-16 years old, she was smiling sinisterly at Melody, Melody took few steps back, having a bad feeling about this "w-who are you..?" Melody asked, kinda afraid "Ruby. But call me PZ403" she sinisterly exclaimed "w-what?!" Melody exclaimed in fear "awwwwe..! Is little adventure scared!" PZ403(Ruby) taunted in a baby voice "n-no I'm not!" Melody cried, she quickly ran past PZ403(Ruby) but only for PZ329(Ryker) to block her way, sinisterly smiling at her, Melody spotted PZ329(Ryker) holding a needle 'oh no..' Melody thought to herself, fear filling her eyes.

PZ403(Ruby) walked behind her, grabbing her by the arms "don't worry, it will just be a little pinch" PZ403(Ruby) sinisterly said, Melody shut her eyes, tight, more tears streaming down "prepare for your nightmare" PZ329(Ryker) said to Melody in his usual sinister voice, the twins laughed, sinisterly, Melody was sobbing by now.

As PZ329(Ryker) reached for Melody arm, a kick went through him causing him to fall forwards, landing on the front of his body "what the-?!" PZ403(Ruby) yelled "get away from her!" a female voice yelled, angrily "SYD?!" Melody yelled, shocked and happy at the same time "Ugh. Of course another adventure has to be here" PZ403(Ruby) said, annoyed before running off, Sydney was going to chase after her but only for Melody to grab her "just leave her" Melody said "are you okay? They didn't hurt you" Sydney asked, worried "well.. they did get a needle out and was gonna stick it to my arm.." Melody whispered "THEY DID WHAT?!" Sydney yelled, angrily "it's okay. You saved me" Melody said, smiling at Sydney who then smiled back.

They both walked off out of the dark alleyway.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________