PZ9 vs ????(One-Shot 11)

The (grown up) spy ninjas were running away from the hackers, when they reached to a brick wall they knew there was no way out "back off!" Daniel yelled at the hackers who evilly laughed "what are you going to do about it Daniel?! You spy ninjas are trapped!" PZ9 sinisterly yelled "say goodbye!" PZ9 devilishly yelled, when he ran up to the spy ninjas he was met with a powerful punch went against PZ9, prevent him to hurt the spy ninjas.

"What the-?!" PZ9 yelled, pissed off, holding his bruised forehead "Ven Aqui!" A female, Spanish voice yelled "P-PERLITA!" The spy ninjas yelled, shocked "looks like little miss Spanish speaking girl came back after all these months" PZ6 sinisterly said to Perlita "so this is Perlita!" PZ9 yelled "yep" PZ44 replied "pfff..! I can beat her!" PZ9 exclaimed in a taunting tone "you better be careful! She's a martial arts expert!" PZ44 warned PZ9 who rolled his eyes, smirking "I'm a way better fighter than her!" PZ9 yelled then turned to Perlita "come on lady!" PZ9 yelled, devilishly smiling. They both started fighting with each other for 15 minutes then Perlita won! ^w^ "A MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT! REALLY?!" PZ9 yelled, pissed-off, standing up "your afraid that any of you spy ninjas won't able to beat me!" PZ9 arrogantly and proudly yelled, then look at Perlita with a smirk and came up to her "Wanna meet up someday, girl~?" PZ9 said in a flirty voice, smirking at Perlita who punched him in the stomach "see, I told you!" PZ44 exclaimed, coming up to PZ9 "PZ44.. YOU INSOLENT!" PZ9 screamed.

Spy ninjas and hacker's facial expression———>-_-

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________