Regina's hacker date(s)(One-Shot 33)

Description:
When PZ894 heard that Regina was on a hacker speed date. He grew excited and decided to take it..

                              ****

"Sooooooo.." the hacker in front of PZ894(Jesse) started the conversation "IMMA GO ON A DATE WITH MAH LOVE, PZ4!" ÙwÚ "oh gawd-" PZ314 said, PZ894(Jesse) then ran off and went outside. "When we will he understand that Regina doesn't love him?" -_- PZ314 asked himself "he will learn someday" -_- PZ101 said, drinking her cola "I was asking that myself.." PZ314 replied, awkwardly.

                              ****

Regina and Vy were at the park, sitting down on a picnic blanket, when Regina looked up, she had a shocked and so turned facial expression on "OH GAWD! NOT HIM!!" Regina yelled "who's him?" Vy asked, concerned "PZ894! The guy who has a crush on me!" T_T Regina yelled, now wanting to get out "Wha-?" Vy said, confused "hey PZ4~" ;) PZ894(Jesse) greeted Regina in a flirtatious manner "w-why are you here..?" Regina asked, disturbed "just wanna see your beautiful face" he replied, smirking at her.

                              ****

"OH F***-!!" Daniel yelled, pissed-off "isn't that the guy who flirts with Regina?" Chad asked, confused but concerned at the same time "Yep! He's also a huge d*** as well!" Daniel exclaimed with hatred in his voice "you seem to not like him that much. You okay?" Chad asked Daniel, concerned "just that PZ894 will come and hardcore flirting with Regina any second now!" Daniel yelled, pissed-off "I think he already started that.." Chad said, awkwardly "that's it I need to go in disguise!" Daniel exclaimed, running off.

                              ****

Regina and Vy were forced to listen to the comments from PZ894(Jesse) talking about how hot and pretty Regina is, how he is way better than Daniel and all that ****. "Can I move on!" Regina whined, already bored out "come on, girl. Your a 10/10 for me~" PZ894(Jesse) said, winking, gently helding Regina's hands "Vy help-" Regina whispered, looking at Vy.

Before Vy could do anything drastic a voice interrupted from behind. The trio turned to see a hacker with brown hair popping out, he wore the normal PZ uniform (and mask) and he also wore the blue shirt underneath his sweater "excuse me. Is this the hacker dating thing or whatever you call it..?" the 'hacker' asked, concerned and curious "why yes it is" Vy said, smiling "we're not finished man! Get in line!" PZ894(Jesse) yelled, angrily "just get out of here. I already heard enough comments" Regina said, annoyed "BUT BABY-!" PZ894(Jesse) yelled, dramatically, Vy stood up and pushed PZ894(Jesse) away.

After 15 minutes of Regina and this 'hacker' hanging out with each other, they were laughing and chatting so happily, no arguments. "Are you guys done?!" PZ894(Jesse) yelled, pissed-off "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" the 'hacker' yelled "hey.. wait a minute!" PZ894(Jesse) walked up to him and then flipped the mask off "PZ1?!" PZ894(Jesse) yelled, pissed-off "WHAT THE-?! DANIEL?!" both Vy and Regina yelled, shocked. 'Yep.. I have no faith in this plan anymore..' -_-💧 Chad thought to himself, disturbed, still hiding behind a tree. "YOU ALWAYS GET IN BETWEEN ME AND PZ4'S RELATIONSHIP!" PZ894(Jesse) yelled, angrily, punching Daniel but Daniel dodged it quickly "Pffff..! At least I'm not a frickin simp and hardcore flirt with her!" Daniel yelled, angrily, kicking PZ894(Jesse) but missed, the fight continued for 15 minutes further until they both gave up.

"ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Vy yelled at them both "it was him!" PZ894(Jesse) and Daniel yelled at the same time, pointing to each other. "Ugh-" Chad said, annoyed, face-palming from behind a tree he looked up and eye-widen to see a girl coming to the spy ninjas and PZ894(Jesse) "hey Vy~" the girl greeted in a flirty voice.

T.B.C