PZ761(Crimson)'s breakdown in front of the hackers(One-Shot 16 pt.2)

Crimson and Lucas entered the headquarters after being picked up by a hacker from the headquarters. "Sssssalutationssss you two(Salutations you two)" PZ76 greeted them with a bow "hey" Lucas greeted, his eyes on his phone, typing, Crimson kept silent of what just happened today "um.. PZ761?" PZ44 asked, concerned, coming over. Crimson looked up and suddenly burst into tears "PZ761 WHAT'S WRONG?!" PZ715 yelled, concerned, with him and the hackers in the room running over "h-he hates me!" Crimson sobbed "who?!" PZ11 yelled, concerned "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Crimson yelled, still crying then ran out of the room.

"Should I check to see if she is okay?" PZ44 quietly asked the hackers "let's give her some time to calm down" Lucas said, calmly "sooooo you know what happened today?" PZ715 asked the 10-year-old "Yep. Also, why do you want to know? I thought you don't want to know anything about our personal lives" -.- Lucas said "JUST TELL US!" PZ11 yelled "fine!" Lucas exclaimed, annoyed "but, you won't get PZ Golden mask in this? Causeeeee he will start physical violence if he knows what is happening to his niece today" Lucas said "not gonna say a single word" PZ11 said, Lucas started explaining about Caleb and Crimson's beginning of the friendship then what happened today "wait.. thissss boy wassss being a total prick to PZ761?(wait.. this boy was being a total prick to PZ761?)" PZ76 asked, gently "yep! This is why she didn't tell anyone of you guys cause she thought it was her own problem" Lucas said, calmly, no emotion on his face "let's be honest you guys. It was partly our fault" PZ11 admitted, causing awkward stares from the hackers "we basically gave her too many missions that she didn't have time to hang out with her boyfriend.. whatever his name is.." -.- PZ11 said.

"How should I know? I wasn't there at that time" -_- PZ715 said.

T.B.C