Spying on PZ761(Crimson) at school(One-Shot 17)

"Attention project zorgo hackers" the PZ leader greeted the hackers with PZ Golden Mask, PZ Silver Mask,and PZE behind him "it comes to my attention that PZ Golden mask's niece, PZ761. Has been acting upset lately. I want you guys to follow her to see what's happening cause PZ Golden Mask doesn't want his niece's sadness to affect herself, her work in PZ and school and her life" the PZ leader explained "well we know-" PZ715 proceeded to speak, only for PZ11 to quickly cover his mouth.

                              ****

The hackers arrived at school, spying on PZ761(Crimson). "There she is!" PZ6 exclaimed, pointing to Crimson, who was talking to Bryce "yep, there's PZ187 and PZ761 having a conversation" -.- PZ44 said, getting bored. Then Caleb approached Crimson "who issss that boy?" PZ76 asked "probably her boyfriend" PZ6 taunted "I'm pretty sure PZ761 is too young to have a boyfriend and FOR PEKE SAKES SHE'S 11 YEARS OLD!" PZ101 yelled "you better keep it down, PZ101. Cause, I don't want CJ Qwaint, Haidyn Adventure, PZD or any of the kids in PZ and our targets knowing that we're here" PZ6 spoke "whatever!" PZ101 exclaimed, annoyed.

"I don't want that!" Crimson retorted "how about this?" Caleb asked, bringing out a gemstone "I don't want that either!" -_-💢 Crimson sharply exclaimed. "Just leave her alone, Caleb! It ain't working!" -_- Bryce said, annoyed "shut up, Bryce!" Caleb exclaimed, angrily "alright!" Bryce exclaimed, rolling his eyes in an irritated manner. "Hey, how about this?" Caleb said, bringing a Pearl bracelet that Crimson dropped the other day, after Crimson stared at it she looked up at Caleb with anger and hatred in her eyes, then slapped him on the cheek, leaving a red mark "I thought you was my best friend, Caleb" Crimson said, tearing up in anger and sadness "friends are suppose to bring each other up when your feeling down" Crimson said, sobbing with all these negative emotions around her "but your an enemy, Caleb.." she whispered in anger, still sobbing, then walking off, calmly.

"Well Damn-!" PZ6 exclaimed, looking through the bars of the school "PZ761 is still angry and upset of what happened, yesterday" PZ715 said "YESTERDAY?! YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENED THIS WHOLE TIME!" PZ101 furiously yelled at PZ715 "keep it down, PZ101!" PZ6 retorted "well, sorry!" PZ101 exclaimed, irritated "ssssshould we tell them?" PZ76 asked PZ11, PZ44 and PZ715 "yep!" PZ44 exclaimed, the hackers explained to PZ6 and PZ101 "sooooo you guys didn't even bother telling us?!" -_- PZ101 said "well most of us don't really care about each other personal lives" -_- PZ6 said "true.." PZ44 muttered.

They looked up to see CJ giving them a calm glare, her eyes crossed "what is she glaring at?" PZ6 asked "she obviously caught us. I suggest we get out of here!" PZ101 exclaimed in a serious voice then her and the other hackers ran off quickly. "Hey CJ" Caleb said, coming over to CJ "Hm.. yes?" CJ asked, her attention towards Caleb "she hates me.." Caleb said, upset 'I guess karma exists after all..' CJ thought to herself "give her some time, Caleb" CJ calmly said to Caleb, sweetly smiling at him "o-okay.. I should probably get going.." Caleb said, walking into the school.

CJ sighed then walked over to Ash and Leo "you okay, Ceej?" Ash asked CJ "ummmmm.. yeah! I found the hackers outside of school.. spying on someone.." CJ muttered on the last part of her sentence "WHAT?!" 0-0💧 both Ash and Leo yelled, shocked.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________