Time travel//future and past collides(One-Shot 15)

"Aidan, wait up!" Adult CJ yelled, running over to an adult Aidan, who calmly walked off "we have to get back to our timeline. Our world. We're in the past!" (Future)CJ yelled "I know! But, I want to cause mischief!" (Future)Aidan exclaimed, having a chilling smile on his face "your still a childish idiot as an adult" -_- (future)CJ irritatedly said "but, I'm your idiot" (future)Aidan teased (future)CJ, who blushed and pouted. Then they saw few hackers at the park "oh god-! The PZ hackers!" CJ yelled, panicked and pissed-off "I don't think they will recognise us!" (future)Aidan exclaimed, chill "how are you-?!" CJ exclaimed, sounding panicked, then was interrupted by a familiar and sinister voice.

"I think we already know that you two time traveled" a sinister and male voice said behind, CJ and Aidan sighed, annoyed and turned to see PZ6 and the hackers "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?! WEREN'T YOU THERE!" CJ screamed, shocked, pointing to the spot from before "that's what CJ and Aidan look like when there adults" PZ301 pointed "yep!" The (future)married couple exclaimed "look! There even married!" PZ715 declared, pointing at CJ's ring "well no **** sherlock!" CJ exclaimed "so.. ummmmm. We're gonna take you two, even if your from the future!" PZ6 devilishly yelled, CJ and Aidan then ran off, hand-to-hand, the hackers chased after them, when CJ and Aidan ran behind a corner and disappeared "Ugh! Even as adults! Those two are still annoying and bratty!" -_-💢 PZ6 exclaimed "agreed!" one of the hackers agreed.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________

A/N:
SPOILER ALERT! CJ and Aidan went back to their timeline, as they disappeared. :3