Haunted safe house(One-Shot 42)(REQUESTED)

Thanks for your request Haidyn_Adventure :3

****

"NO!" Haidyn yelled "Haidyn! This could be a chance of finding JB" Aidan said, they were all in CJ's room, discussing about the safe house being haunted "you can have Peekaboo if you like" CJ said, smiling sweetly, showing Peekaboo to Haidyn "thanks, Ceej.. but, I don't need Peekaboo. He's your's.." Haidyn said, smiling "Haid, don't worry. We're all scared" Ash said "not me" 😌 Aidan said, confidently "of course.." -_- CJ said, rolling her eyes and so did Ash "I'm scared of ghosts, too. But, I agree to do this" Ash said, smiling "yeah.. this is kinda turning into a horror movies.. and I don't like horror movies!" CJ exclaimed in fear, hugging Peekaboo against her chest "not you too!" Ash yelled then they heard screaming from the living room "I hope my aunts and uncles are okay!" CJ yelled, worryingly, running out of the room "I'm coming!" Ash yelled.

"You coming, Haid?" Aidan asked Haidyn "I'm.. I'm gonna stay here.." Haidyn whispered in fear, Aidan then grabbed Haidyn's wrist and ran into the living room "w-what's wrong..?" Haidyn quietly asked the (adult) spy ninjas "well I saw something there" Chad said, pointing directly down the hall "NEAR MY ROOM?!" CJ yelled "AND MINE?!" Haidyn yelled, scared, ready to tear up only for Aidan to pat her back and telling her it's okay, CJ just hugged her teddy bear, Peekaboo "I should probably get Mr.Bear!" Regina yelled, running in her room and so did Daniel.

Daniel put a small camera in Regina's poster frame "what are you doing Daniel?" Ash asked him "if something parallel goes around. We can always check this camera" Daniel said, proudly smiling. Daniel, Regina and Haidyn already felt their fears rising inside of them "look at the time! It's Taco Thursday!" Daniel yelled, nervously "yay! Taco Thursday!" :D Aidan excitedly yelled "Yep-..! Let's go!" Regina fearfully exclaimed, ready to leave "are you guys gonna leave?" Chad asked them "besides, don't you wanna find H?" Vy asked them.

"No"(Daniel)-_-

"Yes"(Regina)🥺

Both Regina and Daniel said at the same time. Daniel had disgust and hatred in his voice while Regina has guilt and sadness. "I don't get why you hate H, he's super nice and not to mention he got me this earrings so project zorgo hackers can't get them" CJ said, looking at Daniel "CJ.. not everyone is all goody, goody. They will betray you from time to time" Daniel gently said "like Melvin..?" Ash asked. The spy ninjas headed down the corridor, Regina went near the washing room and taking it's temperature "seventy eight degrees?!" Regina yelled, shocked "w-what..?" Haidyn muttered, feeling to cry right now "I DON'T WANNA DO THIS! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!" Haidyn yelled, running off "Haid!" CJ, Aidan and Ash yelled, running after her.

Haidyn was in the bathroom, on the ground, crying "I don't wanna do this! This is all too much for me!" Haidyn sobbed, CJ kneeled down in front of Haidyn "Haidyn, it's okay. G-ghosts aren't real... that's what my uncle Chad said.." CJ muttered the last part, Haidyn slowly looked up at CJ "I-..! Um-.." CJ stammered then the lights turned off causing Haidyn to scream "HAIDYN!" Ash, CJ and Aidan yelled "THAT'S IT! PROTECT DE CHILD!" ÙwÚ Aidan yelled "yeah!" :3 Ash and CJ yelled in agreement, Ash had his arms wrapped around Haidyn, so did CJ, while Aidan has his arms wrapped around CJ's.

"What's going on here?!" Vy yelled in concern, she and the spy ninjas running in the bathroom then they looked at the bathroom's mirror "kids.. who drew those symbols on their.." Regina gently asked them "what..?" Aidan said, confused, everyone looked up to see strange PZ language symbols written on the mirror "TH-THAT'S FREAKY!" Haidyn cried, tears filling her eyes "TH-THIS IS DEFINITELY TURNING INTO A HORROR MOVIE! I DON'T LIKE THIS!" CJ yelled, tearing up as well "I'm gonna protect mah girl from ghosts, demons, those PZ perverts and dem hackers!" ÙwÚ Aidan exclaimed, hugging CJ, then took a glance at Chad, who arm-crossed, his face kinda turning into a protective glare "um.." Aidan said, nervously, realising CJ.

Regina got her new decoder wheel out, she managed to find the correct words "defeat..?" Regina said, confuse "defeat.. who..?" Vy asked "the spy ninjas?!" Vy yelled in fear "a-adventures!" Haidyn yelled in fear, as well "starshines..?!" Ash yelled "or all of us!" Aidan exclaimed.

(Sorry, that I couldn't do the whole chapter from this video :()

After an hours finding all the clues and solving the puzzles they finally got it "defeat hacking division..?" Vy said, confused "doesn't all the hackers hack..? I can hack, Aidan can hack, so does Cody, Jayden, Daniel, Regina and Eveline.." CJ muttered, confused "I never seen the scaredy cat hacker hack before.." Ash said, uncomfortable by this "well let's ask JB!" Aidan exclaimed "Joseph banks.. do we defeat the hacking division. If yes.. give us a clue" Daniel asked, two of the candles turned off "I guess.. that's a yes" Regina uncomfortably said.

"Tomorrow, the spy ninjas, adventures and maybe the starshines find the leader of the hacking division" Chad declared, determinedly.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________