Pushing Dilara over the limit(One-Shot 18)

"Hey there babe~" Liam greeted, flirting with Dilara, walking behind her "what the heck do you want?" -_- Dilara asked before Liam could speak a voice interrupted "hey sexy!" A familiar male voice greeted "what the heck do you want Dylan?!" Dilara asked, now pissed-off, cause she wasn't in the mood for the simps flirting, today. "You better stay away from mah girl!" >:( Liam yelled, furiously, grabbing onto Dilara's arm "no, man! She's mine!" ;) Dylan said, devilishly smirking with a wink, grabbing onto Dilara's other arm. They started arguing and started to extreme pull Dilara's arms, Dilara sighed, annoyed "hey stop-" Dilara said, only for a pop to come in the room.

Dilara fell onto the ground, holding her right arm, her eyes widening "s-sexy! Are you okay?!" Liam asked, rushing over to Dilara "you didn't hurt yourself right?! Let Dylan make it better!" Dylan exclaimed in a somewhat flirty voice, then in anger Dilara smacked both of their hands using her left arms, she stood up, holding her right arm "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Dilara snapped in anger "DON'T COME NEAR ME! I HATE YOU TWO AND ESPECIALLY OSKAH! CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dilara yelled, angrily, running out of the room.

"I think we pushed her to the breaking point.." Liam whispered to Dylan, who nodded in fear.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________