Ava Suns(One-Shot 35 pt.2)

A/N:
Sorry, if this one-shot was super lazy. I promise I will do better in the next. Enjoy!! :3💖💖

Jayden started mumbling in his sleep as he slowly woke up he saw Cody and Xavier passed out next to him "oh god.." Jayden muttered, he bounced from his seat, shaking Xavier first then Cody "what is it..?" Xavier tiredly muttered "WE'RE IN THE PZ HEADQUARTERS!" Jayden yelled "W-What..?!" both Cody and Xavier yelled, shocked, they both were fully woken up "hello kids" PZ11 sinisterly greeted, entering the room "PZ11?!" the boys yelled, shocked and pissed-off "my least favourite hacker!" -_- Xavier yelled, annoyed "why do you have us?" Jayden asked, suspicious "well, we already captured few people" PZ11 sinisterly spoke "who are they?!" Cody yelled, pissed-off.

Few hackers entered the room with Daniel and Regina on wheel chairs "DANIEL?! REGINA?!" the trio yelled, they came over and peeled the duct tape from their mouths "w-what happened?!" Jayden yelled, concerned "me and Daniel went for a walk and all we can remember hackers came out and kidnapped us!" Regina yelled "typical!" -_-💢 Xavier exclaimed. The hackers left the room, the boys untied Daniel and Regina "does anyone have their phones on them?" Regina asked "I got mine" Jayden said "maybe you can call someone to rescue us!" Daniel exclaimed, Jayden sighed then called someone.

After 15 minutes, the window broke open revealing a girl around the boys ages, she had orange hair, wearing red, white and blue and had a bow on her hair "um.. who are you?" Xavier asked, curiously "I'm Ava Suns. But, just call me Ava" she said, kinda darkly smiling.
________________________

Full Name: AvaNickname(s):Age: 10Gender: female/girlSexuality: bisexual Species: human

Full Name: Ava
Nickname(s):
Age: 10
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: human

Quote:
"Me and him are dating" :3😌
(Jayden——>-_-)

Friends:
Jayden
Elise
Juan
Aidan
(And more)

Enemies:
PZ438(Dylan)
PZ397(Nicole)
PZ536(Mia)
PZ244(Light)
PZ829(Alison)
PZ567(Daisy)
PZ143(Hayley)

•Has a crush on Jayden.
•Simps on Jayden.
•Deals with PZ
•Is actually kind.
•Sometimes a badass.
•despises hackers.
•Is kinda sinister.
•Attends another school with Elise and Juan.
•Friends with Jayden in early 2019.(when he arrived in the neighbourhood)
•She and Hayley hates each other.
•Kinda feisty.
•Is named as the "female simp" in her class.
•Is really good at lock-picking.
•Her YT Channel is called "Ava Suns".
•Carries a knife with her.
•Compassionate.
•Gets into fights.
•Hates the simps.
•Has a 12-year-old cousin named Alexis and he's in PZ.
•REALLY HATES Nicole, Mia and Dylan's guts so much.
•Despises that her cousin is in PZ.
•Used to have a crush on Eveline.
________________________
"Uhhhh.. we never seen you before" Daniel said, awkwardly "welllll there's lot of kids that project zorgo is targeting" :3 Ava said "Ava do you have your lock-picking kit?" Jayden asked her "yep!" She exclaimed, she went up to the door and used her lock-picking skills "looks like Vy is not the only who can lock-pick.." Daniel muttered "Luke can lock-pick you muppet!" -_- Regina exclaimed after hearing a click everyone made their way to the door.

Running in the headquarters they were met with someone "y-you.." Ava said, her face darkening in betrayal and anger "hello Ava" he sinisterly greeted.

T.B.C