PZ400, PZ75, PZ761 and PZ500 are in trouble 0.0💧(One-Shot 29)

"PZ761, PZ400, PZ500 and PZ75 please come into room 10. Right now" the PZ leader commanded through the intercom, sounding very serious "what do you think the leader wants?" PZ761(Crimson) asked, curiously to her friends "meh. Who knows?" PZ400(Lucas) said, his eyes focused on his phone and typing on it "oh no.. my cousin is probably mad at us.. I can recognise that tone of his.." 0_0💧PZ500(Ashley) said in a worried voice "really..? Me and PZ208 can't really tell what he's feeling" PZ761(Crimson) gently spoke "my uncle is probably gonna be there too.." 0_0💧 PZ75(M) said, now sweat-dropping. The kids got into the elevator and went into the room where they suppose to be. They saw the PZ leader, PZE, PZ Silver Mask and PZ Golden Mask standing their all together.

"H-Hey cousin- I MEAN LEADER!" PZ500(Ashley) yelled, nervously "you four are in so much trouble!" PZ Silver Mask furiously exclaimed "for what pops?" -_- PZ400(Lucas) said, nonchalantly "cause you kids skipped a mission, earlier, today" PZE told them "we're sorry!" PZ761(Crimson) apologetically exclaimed with a face fill with regret "lol. Not sorry" PZ500(Ashley) said "same" PZ400(Lucas) said, typing on his phone.

"So.. ummmmmm.. we're gonna go.. BYE!" PZ75(M) yelled, with her and her friends running out of the room "I SWEAR TO GOD PZ761!" PZ Golden Mask yelled, chasing after Crimson "COME BACK PZ400!" PZ Silver Mask yelled, chasing after Lucas "PZ75 GET OVER HERE!" PZE furiously yelled, running after M and the rest of her friends, along with PZ Silver Mask and PZ Golden Mask.

"Ummmm.. brother?" PZD(Dilara) asked, entering the room with PZ430(Phoenix) beside her "what did my sister do?" -.-💧 PZ430(Phoenix) asked "she skipped a mission today along with PZ761, PZ400 and PZ75. Just to go to the Chuck E Cheese" -_- the PZ leader explained, PZD(Dilara) and PZ430(Phoenix) was silent for a moment "SERIOUSLY?!" they both yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________