Caleb gets help from Daniel(One-Shot 16 pt.4)

"Wow your house is big" Caleb muttered, surprised, looking around "yep!" CJ giggled causing Caleb to blush "you okay, Caleb?" CJ asked, concerned and worried "I feel like you have a fever" CJ said "n-no.. I'm fine.." Caleb whispered "okay" CJ said "Daniel!" CJ yelled, calling for Daniel's name "yes, Ceej?" Daniel asked, coming out from his room "my friend need some help. He has some trust issues. I think you should help him cause he also has some trust issues too" CJ said, smiling "well you two came for the right person" Daniel said, smiling, proud of himself "let's get this over with.." Caleb muttered, annoyed.

"So.." Caleb proceeded to speak to Daniel "what the heck did happen in your past?" Caleb asked, arm-crossed "around your age or younger. Someone very special to me lied to me. Causing me to have trust issues too" Daniel said "who is that special person?" Caleb retorted, curiosity and concern filling up inside of him "it's best you don't know!" CJ exclaimed "please CJ" Daniel said to CJ in a gentle manner.

"Since after my incident I found my passion for lie detecting. But, I don't think you will be interested in that" Daniel spoke up "you see.. trust issues can lead of you being an outcast. It can bring your future down. So please..!" Daniel started to plead "don't do that same stupid thing of what I did at your age. Cause, If I had a time machine I would like to go back in time and warn younger me" Daniel said with an upset look on his face, but was still smiling warmly "I-I haven't thought about that.." Caleb quietly said, now feeling bad "you get what I mean?" Daniel asked Caleb "I think so.. I think I should apologise to Crimson now" Caleb said in shame "P-PZ761?!" Daniel yelled, shocked "that's the same thing what CJ said, earlier" Caleb spoke, arm-crossed "um-.. sorry..! I had someone else in mind.." Daniel said, nervously "whatever you say" Caleb said, making his way to the door, then leaving the house.

"Do you think he will learn?" CJ innocently asked Daniel "it takes time" Daniel replied.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________