Lydia and Clayton to the rescue!!(One-Shot 46 pt.2)

"LET ME GO BI0TCHES!" Cody furiously yelled at PZ403(Ruby) and PZ329(Ryker) who has annoyed facial expressions plastered to their faces "no" -_- they both said in their monotone voices "let me out!" Cody yelled "no" they repeated "LET ME-" Cody yelled, furiously, only for his mouth to be taped by PZ403(Ruby) "now you can shut up!" PZ403(Ruby) yelled, annoyed, Cody mumbled, annoyed.

****

"Ugh.." Lydia muttered "you okay Lids?" Clayton asked her "I'm okay.. I'm just trying to get a hold of my cousin" Lydia said "didn't you say that she was walking with one of her friends after school?" Clayton asked Lydia "I think so.. yeah. Soooooo.." Lydia said, awkwardly "project zorgo kidnapped them.." -_-💧Clayton said, annoyed "why do project zorgo even kidnap kids-?" -_- Lydia said with irritation in her vocal expression "I just don't wanna meet PZ329-" -_- Clayton said "don't speak about that simp!" Lydia interrupted him "but, we all have people who simps on us. PZ534 flirts with me.." Lydia said, unamused.

"Let's go and save them!" Clayton exclaimed, Lydia nodded and ran off. As they got to the headquarters, they heard screams of anger, they peeked their heads out to the door entranced timidly. "RELEASE ME YOU STUPID HACKER!" Cody yelled, furiously "NO, STUPID KID!" PZ534(Samuel) yelled before sinisterly laughing. "Not this guy-" -_- Lydia said, annoyed "Yep.. PZ534.. PZE's nephew.." -_- Clayton said, annoyed, they both sighed, annoyed and jumped in the room "oh!" PZ534(Samuel) exclaimed, turning around "hey Lydia~" ;) PZ534(Samuel) sinisterly but seductively greeted "ew-" Lydia said in disgust before punching him in the face causing him to fall backwards.

"You okay, kid?" Clayton asked concerned, running up to Cody "Yep.. PZ403, PZ329 and PZ666 captured me and CJ. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!" Cody yelled "PZ329?! THE PUNK WHO SIMPS ON ME!" 0.0💧💢Clayton yelled "W-what..?" Cody replied, cringed-out "I have my phone on me. I can track CJ's location" Cody said, pulling his phone out and started typing.

T.B.C