Class fight//PZ493(Lulu) vs Zoey(Musical 1)

Description:
Lulu is angry that Zoey is being herself.. and especially towards her crush, Kayden! So she asked her uncle and the hackers advice and tell her to go "for the throat".

Class fight - Melanie Martinez
                              ****

(🎵It was the middle of class of class and the teacher wasn't lookin🎵)

Some of the 9th graders and 10th graders was in a classroom, chatting to each other or on task. The teacher had her face turned to the chalkboard, writing some notes down for the students. Lulu was next to Kayden, her eyes focused down on her sheet, writing notes. "Oops, I dropped my pen!" Zoey exclaimed, having a sinister smile plastered to her face, she got up from her seat and squatted down.

(🎵Zoey had a fat ass and trouble was cookin'🎵)

Lulu growled in anger, knowing what is happening, she was trying to seek attention.. that was happening!

(🎵She had a boy wrapped around her finger tight I fell in love with him, but he wasn't in my love🎵)

Lulu looked next to her to see Kayden looked quite uncomfortable but tried to ignore it. "Can you help me pick up my pens?" Zoey asked Kayden, fluttering her eyes "sure.. whatever.." Kayden muttered, getting up from his seat and helping Zoey to pick her pens up 'there's no way I will have him for my future..' Lulu thought to herself with sadness in her eyes, she glanced at Zoey who was devilishly smiling at her, Lulu gave a glare at her in response.

(🎵The teacher give me notes to out and give Zoey🎵)

After the lesson ended, students started packing up and ready to go to break "Lulu please come here" the teacher said, Lulu sighed then walked up to the teacher, in front of her desk "May you please give these notes to Zoey" the teacher asked "sure.. whatever.." Lulu muttered, sounding unhappy, she grabbed the notes and headed outside the classroom and into the hallway.

(🎵She was kissing Kayden and I got jelly🎵)

Lulu looked to see Zoey giving Kayden a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Kai!" ^w^ Zoey exclaimed in her cheerful and girly persona "n-no problem" Kayden replied, smiling before walking off.

(🎵I wanted to be in her shoes for one day. I just waited till recess to make her pay🎵)

Lulu stared at them, she had heartbroken tears streaming down, Zoey gave her a sinister smile then Lulu clenched the notes she's holding before dropping them, scattered on the ground before walking away then a sinister smile appeared on her face. At the end of the school day, Lulu arrived at the headquarters, she went into a room where her uncle, PZ Silver Mask and the other hackers were working "🎵uncle, why do I feel so sad? Should I give him away or feel this bad?🎵" Lulu asked her uncle, tears streaming down "🎵no, no, no. Don't you choke. Go for the throat🎵" he chimed, sinisterly "🎵for the throat?🎵" Lulu asked, confused "🎵for the throat🎵" PZ6 said, sinisterly.

(🎵For the throat🎵)

"🎵For the throat🎵" the hackers all said, sinisterly "alright.." Lulu started whispering "I will do it!" she exclaimed with a devilish smile causing all sinister laughing and cheers around the room. The next day at school, Lulu arrived in front of the school, she saw Zoey kissing Drew, Lia and the others being.. themselves "hey Zoey!" Lulu yelled, walking over to the group, causing the group's eyes on them "oh look! It's coloured eyed freak!" Drew taunted, maliciously before laughing with Henry, Lia, Zoey and Liam "whatever Drew! I wanna fight you. At lunchtime, no monkey business!" Lulu yelled "your on, skank!" Zoey exclaimed. Michael witnessed the whole conversation, he had a sinister smile on his face he then dialled someone's number and called them "PZ493 is having a fight at school at lunchtime, 1:15pm" Michael said on the phone, sinisterly then put down his phone and walked away with the same sinister smile on his face, waiting of how this will turn out.

****

"Please tell me why are we here again?" PZ301 asked PZ6 "because PZ290 told us that PZ493 is having a fight at lunchtime. So here we are" PZ6 sinisterly replied "looks like she did took our advice" PZ715 said, sounding kinda surprised by this, the hackers all looked up to see Lulu walking to Zoey and her friends.

Lulu arrived at the football field, she saw Zoey, Drew, Lia, Jake, Henry and Liam waiting there "hello B^tch!" Lulu greeted, loudly, causing all eyes on her "hello slut! Bring it on!" Zoey yelled then they both started fighting, Lulu got on top of Zoey, punching her nose, causing lots of blood coming out "STOP THAT YOU FREAK!" Lia yelled, angrily "CUT IT MONSTER!" Drew yelled, furious as well "LULU STOP!" Jake yelled, running in and grabbing Lulu's waist, tightly but only for Lulu to kick him in the face, everyone looked so shocked at what's happening even Milly was shocked too.

(🎵CLASS FIGHT!🎵)

(🎵Her face was f^cked up and my hands were bloody. We were in the playground, things were getting muddy🎵)

Lulu stood there, not moving, her hands had Zoey's blood on, she had some blood all over her face and some on her clothes, a shadow covered half of her face

Lulu stood there, not moving, her hands had Zoey's blood on, she had some blood all over her face and some on her clothes, a shadow covered half of her face. Zoey was on the ground, having trouble breathing, lots of blood came streaming down from her nose "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Zoey yelled, sounding really frightened "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOWED OFF AND STARTED OFF BEING A BULLY AND A GOLD DIGGER!" Lulu snapped, angrily before getting on top of her and punching her some more.

(🎵The teacher broke us up after I broke her🎵)

Lydia and few teachers ran outside, the football field, they came and grabbed both Lulu and Zoey. Meanwhile, Lydia looked around to see something bringing her attention before heading there.

(🎵And my one true love called me a monster🎵)

"LET GO OF ME!" Lulu yelled in anger, trying to get out of the teacher's grasp then she looked up to see Kayden staring at her with a disappointed stare "I can't believe you right now!" Kayden started yelling "I thought you was sweet! But your nothing but a monster!" Kayden snapped, angrily "K-Kayden.. I.." Lulu whispered, tears filling her eyes.

****

The hackers all watched in shock but are very impressed "sh-she beated her hard!" PZ6 exclaimed, shocked but in a sinister tone "PZ Silver Mask will be so happy!" PZ44 yelled "agreed!" PZ301 sinisterly laughed. "What the heck are you guys doing here?" a female voice asked them, they looked up to see Lydia staring at them, her arms crossed against her chest, giving them a stern glare "we were watching the fun" PZ6 sinisterly said "soooo.. you gave Lulu the advice?" -_- Lydia asked "Yep!" PZ76 sinisterly laughed "I-.. you guys are messed up in the head.." -_- Lydia said, disturbed before walking away.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________