PZ12 captured for £10,000 dollars(One-Shot 53 pt.2)

"Attention project zorgo members" the leader greeted on one of the PZ videos "our members, PZ12 had left project zorgo to join the bad side" the leader said. After watching the video, The spy ninjas was shocked "I-" Chad said, unsure what to say "we need to go and save him!" Regina yelled, grabbing Daniel's wrist "but, we don't know where he is!" Daniel exclaimed, releasing his wrist from Regina's grip "oops" Regina muttered before typing on her phone "little bit of this.. little bit of that.." Regina muttered "got it!" Regina exclaimed then grabbed Daniel's wrist and ran off. After 20 minutes of searching they finally found the house "I-is this the place..?" Daniel asked, surprised "I know my way, Daniel" Regina calmly said then walked up to the house "but this is breaking in! We will go to jail!" Daniel frantically exclaimed "do you want to save PZ12?!" Regina yelled "y-yeah.." Daniel muttered, the two spy ninjas opened the door as silently as they can, they were met with the lights off "woah.. the house is dark and it still morning.." Daniel muttered, looking around "there he is!" Regina exclaimed, pointing to a door.

"Ugh.. I'm so sick and tired of project zorgo. They need better hackers!" PZ12 exclaimed, annoyed from the other room "they are always like- WE'RE ALWAYS WATCHING! DO THIS! DO THAT! GO HACK THINGS! FIGHT THE SPY NINJAS, ADVENTURES AND STARSHINES!" PZ12 mocked in anger. Daniel and Regina couldn't help but giggle then the giggling turned into loud laughter. "Hey! Is someone there?!" PZ12 yelled. "H-He caught us! What should we do?!" Daniel exclaimed, nervously "we're gonna have to show ourselves" Regina said, calmly "b-but-" Daniel said "no buts out from you mister!" Regina scolded, the two spy ninjas then walked into the room "did you two have to come and find me..?" PZ12 asked, a little annoyed "sorry, PZ12.. but, we watched the new project zorgo video. There out to get you for £10,000 dollars" Regina said, warning him "I'm perfectly fine, PZ4. I don't need you and PZ1's help" PZ12 said, clearly annoyed "you can call us by our real names.. you know.." -_- Daniel said, awkward-out.

"Ugh, I'm not in project zorgo anymore.. what am I doing..?" PZ12 facepalmed to himself "welllll.. we found your bow on one of our missions.." Regina said, handing PZ12 a black bow, PZ12 pointed at it in shock "p-put that bow back!" PZ12 yelled "there's a tracker in there! Project Zorgo will know my location at all time!" PZ12 yelled, getting up and running off "oh no.." Daniel muttered, knowing this won't be good news, he and Regina both ran off too.

                              ****

"Run you guys! Project Zorgo is now after us because of this!" PZ12 yelled, lifting up a black bow then throwing it away, outside "do you seem them anywhere?" Regina asked "I don't know. Let's look around" PZ12 said, the trio looked around there was no hackers in their way "I think we're good. Come on!" Daniel yelled as he and the others run, hackers jumped in their way, PZ6 grabbed PZ12's wrist "no!" PZ12 yelled, kicking PZ6 in the leg, causing him to fall backwards.

"Hey PZ4~" PZ894 greeted, behind Regina "gawd-" -_- PZ12 and Regina said, annoyed then Regina punched PZ894 in the stomach while PZ12 kicked him in the leg. Daniel kicked PZ2 in the stomach. After the trio's fight with the hackers they both ran off "I will go this way! You two will go that way!" PZ12 yelled "are you sure, PZ12-?" Regina gently asked "yes!" PZ12 snapped before running off "woah.." 0_0 Daniel said, shocked "well, let's listen to him" Regina said, beginning to run off only for her hand to be tightly grasped by Daniel "he's a kid Regina! He might get himself captured-" Daniel said only to be interrupted by screaming from the alleyway "PZ12?!" Daniel and Regina yelled, shocked.

They both ran in the alleyway and saw two hackers grabbing PZ12's wrists "let him go!" Regina yelled "no!" one of the hackers sinisterly yelled before running off with PZ12 and did the disappearing trick.

T.B.C