If Luke and Zander meets PZ192(Mark)(One-Shot 27 pt.1)

Zander and Luke walked in the park, in the middle of autumn time "looks like autumn is here" Luke proceeded to speak, holding Zander's hand, Zander blushed and then looked away "Yep.." Zander muttered, blushing. All of a sudden Zander bumped into someone causing him to fall down backwards "ouch.." Zander muttered with bitterness in his voice "you okay, kid?" a male voice asked in concern, Zander stood up with him and Luke looking at him "looks like a new couple has formed" the man said, smirking at them causing both Zander and Luke to blush "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Zander and Luke yelled, blushing "yeah sure!" The man exclaimed "what's your names? The names Mark" he said with a some-what devilish smile "uhhhh.. I'm not telling you any-" Zander said, disturbed "my name is Luke and this is Zander" Luke introduced with kindness in his voice "those are cool names. You two are gay and I'm gay. But.. looks like you have successfully had each other and I'm trying to get my love to like mah" ;( Mark said in a defeated and some-what dramatic voice.

"I don't mean to be rude. Buttttt.. me and Luke aren't dating" Zander said with a frown on his face "in the future you will" he said, smirking at them and winking 'he's one crazy guy..' 0_0 Luke thought to himself then a female, raging and loud voice yelled behind the three guys "MARK YOU JSJSJAJAJAKAKAJSJSJWJAHAUYYTTR" the female voice raged in anger "L-LYDIA?!" Luke and Zander yelled, shocked and confused by this "oh s*** it's my lover's niece. She probably came here to say I'm way better than her aunt" 😌 Mark said, chillingly "I don't think so, man.." Zander said giving an odd look to Mark. Lydia stormed up to them in frustration "YOU SEND DIRTY AND FLIRTY TEXTS TO MY UNCLE!" Lydia screamed in rage "wait..? what?!" Luke exclaimed, confused "just see this!" Lydia yelled, passing the phone to Luke and Zander, they both read the message in silence then looked up to face Mark, they were both cringed-out "wait, wait, wait..! Soooo.. your lover is married?" -.- Zander asked "anddddd.. you don't care?" -.- Luke asked, cringed-out "I don't care if 'my man' is married that slut shouldn't have taken him in the first place!" >:( Mark yelled.

"YOU LITTLE-!" Lydia yelled in anger then a flirty voice interrupted, behind the teenagers and Mark "hey Lids~" a male flirty voice greeted from behind them "OH F**-" Lydia yelled, pissed-off.

T.B.C