PZ500(Ashley) making friends(One-Shot 21)

"So.. ummmmmm.." Dilara said "IMMA MAKE SOME FRIENDS!" ÙwÚ Ashley happily and excitedly exclaimed then skipped away 'I hope she doesn't do anything crazy..' -_- Dilara thought to herself then walked off. Ashley ran in the school yard, she looked around to see kids around her age or younger, she sighed telling herself to play it cool, since it was her first day she saw CJ, Eveline, Aidan and Jayden talking to each other 'they must be PZ targets that my cousin, the PZ leader was talking about..' Ashley thought to herself, looking quite puzzled, cause her cousin explained to her that they were terrible people, cause right now they seem harmless.

She went up to them with a warm smile on her face "hello!" Ashley happily exclaimed "why greeting to you girl~" Aidan said in a some-what flirty voice, gently grabbing her hand and kissing it causing Ashley to giggle "why aren't you a gentlemen. Buttttttt I'm not interested" Ashley said, still smiling then the five of them started to happily chatting to each other for 35 minutes "you guys seem really interesting!" Ashley sweetly exclaimed "thank you Ashley. You seem really nice" ^w^ CJ said, smiling "I better get going!" Ashley exclaimed again in a chipper tone then ran off.

 You seem really nice" ^w^ CJ said, smiling "I better get going!" Ashley exclaimed again in a chipper tone then ran off

"Ummmm guys... don't you think she seems suspicious..?" Jayden asked his friends, suspiciously "nope" Eveline replied "why do you think that?" Aidan asked Jayden "you know what? Never mind. Probably something I ate this morning" Jayden said "are you talking about the cheese in your beans or your sister Hayley putting ketchup in your beans?" CJ asked, Jayden was silent for a moment then started talking "ya serious?". -_-

                              ****

Ashley walked behind a brick wall of the school until she was met by the hackers "PZ500 did you befriend any of our targets?" PZ6 asked "one, please call me Ashley when I'm at school. Two, I've talked to CJ, PZ196, PZ200 and PZ160" Ashley said to the hackers "good. Keep earning their trust so we can put our plan into action!" PZ6 exclaimed, devilishly laughed with the other hackers "b-but.. I don't want to betray them.." Ashley muttered, feeling bad, causing stares from the hackers directly looking at her, PZ301 then sighed "PZ500 this is our mission statement" PZ301 said, getting rather annoyed "well you guys are no help" Ashley muttered, bitterly then walked off. "I swear to god that girl is really stubborn!" -_- PZ6 ranted "no kidding!" -_- PZ715 said.

"Just let PZ500 be! Besides she's been locked up in the headquarters for far too long!" PZ101 exclaimed "since when did you became so defensive?" PZ6 asked PZ101 in confusion "since forever ago. Duh!" PZ101 irritably exclaimed "Ugh-" the male hackers said.

T.B.C

A/N:
Poor Ashley. Having to betray her new friends cause of the PZ mission statement. :(