PZL and PZC(One-Shot 56 pt.1)

"So you guys are the PZ leader's newest robots?" PZ11 asked them "that's right" PZL said, sinisterly "of course" PZC proceeded to speak in his sinister voice then PZ11 sinisterly smiled "the leader wants you to kidnap Lydia Qwaint and Clayton Nerf War. You know.. for some questions" PZ11 sinisterly told the robots "we will do that right away!" PZL said with a devilish smile, she and PZC left the headquarters go to the park, they saw Clayton and Lydia at the basketball park, chatting to each other "look at the little lovebirds!" PZL exclaimed in a mocking tone "too bad we have to ruin their date!" PZC sinisterly exclaimed, devilishly smiling. Lydia and Clayton were done talking and walked off in different directions.

Lydia then bumped into PZC "Clayton..?" Lydia asked, confused, on how 'Clayton' got here "call me PZC" PZC sinisterly whispered with a devilish smile "wha-?" Lydia asked, confused then she heard screaming, she looked behind to see PZL grabbed Clayton. "LET GO OF ME!" Clayton yelled in frustration "WHAT THE-?!" Lydia yelled, shocked, going to run off to save Clayton only for PZC to grabbed her, around her waist tightly "your not going anywhere, princess.." PZC sinisterly whispered to her, his hands over her mouth and nose causing her to pass out.

T.B.C