PZ262 and PZ515(One-Shot 39)

Ash, Haidyn and Leo were at the trampoline park, they were having so much fun, then they decided to take a little rest by going outside but two teenagers came up to them "isn't it Haidyn Adventure, Leo Gaming and Ash Explorer" the girl with dark blue hair said in a sinister voice "ummmm.." Leo mumbled, unsure what to say, having a bad feeling about this "Is Leo Gaming scared?" the boy with black hair taunted "sorry.. who are you guys..? Are you best friends or something..?" Ash asked, clearly sounding quite scared "best friends!" They both exclaimed, helding each out her hands before letting them go "I'm Amelia but call me PZ262" she said, sinisterly "I'm Trevor, but you can call me PZ515" the boy with black hair sinisterly declared "w-what...?!" Haidyn yelled in fear.

Full Name: AmeliaPZ Code-Name: PZ262Nickname(s):Age: 16Gender: female/girl Sexuality: ????Species: human

Full Name: Amelia
PZ Code-Name: PZ262
Nickname(s):
Age: 16
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: ????
Species: human

•Sinister(even around her best friend and her friends at times)
•Her PZ Code-Name is PZ262.
•10th Grade.
•Sometimes Bitter
•Likes listening to music.
•REALLY HATES MILK.
•Joined PZ in April 2019.
•Sometimes Violent.
•Has a crush on Jason.
•Is de female simp.

Backstory:
She and Travis used to got bullied because of their eyes. They were both suffering a lot. Since they joined PZ, they became sinister, confident and proud human beings. So no one bullied them again because of how scary they are.

Full Name: TravisPZ Code-Name: PZ515Age: 15Gender: Male/boySexuality: heterosexualSpecies: human

Full Name: Travis
PZ Code-Name: PZ515
Age: 15
Gender: Male/boy
Sexuality: heterosexual
Species: human

•Sinister(even around his best friends, PZ members and friends at times)
•Carries bunch of weapons with him.
•10th Grade.
•His PZ code-name is PZ515.
•Best friends with Amelia.
•Has a crush on PZ637(Lisa).(but is very good at hiding it well and he's not a simp)
•Sometimes violent
•Was bullied because of his eye colours(before he and his BFF joined PZ)
•Really dislikes the idea of simping or flirting with your crush cause he thinks it's stereotypical.
•Really dislikes the idea of PZ, adventures and spy ninjas working together.
•Tattooed his cheek to show how tough he is.

"We want to do a challenge with you guys" Trevor said, sinisterly "why should we listen to you?!" Leo exclaimed, angrily "looks like we're doing this the hard way!" Amelia sinisterly squealed before throwing few fog bombs at them, causing the trio to pass out.

T.B.C