Shorts #15//Lydia's question

How the teenagers and their final battle will go with project zorgo? (AU) :3

"Ha! Ha! Lydia! We got all your friends now you better fess up of where the safe house location is!" PZ6 sinisterly exclaimed. "WE'RE NOT THAT FREAK'S FRIEND!" Drew yelled in the assembly hall, being tied up "SHUT UP DREW! NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU A^^HOLE!" Lilliana yelled. Then Lydia raised her arm up in the air and shaking it "yes?" PZ11 asked "one, most of them aren't my friends, only couple. Two, why project zorgo?" Lydia asked, giving a cringed-out look "I- um-.. WHAT?!" PZ6 yelled "I get the word project but I don't get why you chose zorgo?" -.- Lydia said, awkwardly.

"To be honest.." Clayton said, walking behind Lydia "I don't think Zorgo is a word" -_- Clayton spoke. "That's what I thought too!" Mason exclaimed, from the audience. "WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS NOW?! WE ARE GONNA KILL YOUR CLASSMATES!" PZ44 yelled "well kill us" -.- Lilliana said "death is part of life after all" Luke said, being tied up with Zander behind his back.

"Well we didn't pick the name! Talk to the PZ leader about it!" PZ715 yelled "butttttt.. I'm curious. Heck! PZ6's burnt face aren't even real burns" -.- Lydia spoke, nonchalantly "SCREW YOU!" PZ6 yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________