Caleb developing a crush?!(One-Shot 9)

"Give them back!" Caleb yelled, angrily, running after CJ, who was giggling, wearing Caleb's plastic glasses, Caleb ended up catching CJ, only for the both of them to fall down, with Caleb on top of her, Caleb then coldly took the plastic glasses off from CJ and put it over his eyes "thank you!" Caleb exclaimed, rather coldly "wait, Cane!"(yep, CJ gave Caleb the nickname "Cane") "what?" He asked, annoyed, CJ used her finger to rub some dirt off from Caleb's face "what are you doing?!" Caleb yelled, angrily "what does it look like idiot?!" -_- CJ exclaimed, then let go off her finger "well, gee.. thanks..!" -_- Caleb said "should've put it in a nicer way" CJ said, getting up "bye!" CJ happily chanted, skipping away 'Ugh, why does she have to be so cute!' -/////- Caleb thought to himself, blushing still with a cold facial expression.

Then got up and turn, when he was about to walk away he saw Haidyn and Dilara "ummm.. excuse me...?" -_- Caleb said "I SAW YOU BLUSHING AT CJ!" Haidyn squealed, happily "I WASN'T BLUSHING AT CJ!" 💢 Caleb yelled in frustration and was blushing a lot "since your blushing at her.. YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!" Haidyn yelled "NO I DON'T!" Caleb yelled "sh-she's just so annoying..! I can't stand her..!" Caleb exclaimed, now softening his facial expression "good! Cause, I declare no dating between the two of you!" :D😌 Dilara yelled "ummmm.. Haid..?" Caleb questioned looking over at Haidyn "she's Dilara for crying out loud!" Haidyn laughed, Caleb groaned, annoyed then walked off, thinking about CJ, his eyes closed, peacefully, blushing, light reddish-pinkish.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________

A/N:
If you don't know. Caleb has some trust issues, causing him to act cold and hostile to anyone he meets, cause of what happened between him and PZ761(Crimson) in the 4th grade.