Food fight in the teen targets cafeteria(One-Shot 55)

"Ughhhh.. I'm so hungry.. when's lunch?" :( Lilliana whined "I could really go for a burrito or a taco" Milly said, next to Lilliana then the intercom went on for a second meaning it's lunch time "YASSSS!" Lilliana happily cheered, running out of the classroom. The students got into the cafeteria, the 12th grade and 11th grade already had their lunches from 30 minutes ago, so there outside, inside classes or in club activities.

Lilliana grabbed her lunch and went to sit with her friends "lunch is mah favourite subject!" :3 Lilliana exclaimed, causing her friends to stop eating and looked at her with awkward stares "lunch is not a subject.. Lilliana.." Vivian said "so? I love the food in school" :3 Lilliana cheerfully said, eating a mash potato "well she's not wrong" Kiran said "I'm wondering.. where does the school even get their lunches..?" Lyra asked "s-shops.. where else?" Luka replied "I guess your right" Lyra said, before eating her food.

Then a sandwich went right at Lilliana's head "hey!" Lilliana yelled, turning behind to see Drew, Henry, Jake and Liam laughing at Lilliana "music freak!" Drew yelled "wanna play this game.. aye?" Lilliana asked with a smirk on her face "cousin.. no.." Luka warned "FOOD FIGHT!" Lilliana yelled, throwing her mash potato at Henry then bunch of students in the cafeteria started throwing their lunches at each other. "Lilliana what have you done?" -_- Jason asked "nothingggg!" Lilliana sweetly and cheerfully exclaimed "YOU STARTED A FOOD FIGHT! THAT'S WHAT YOU DONE!" Kalyn scolded "not my fault! It's those monkeys!" >:( Lilliana said.

"Ugh-" Jason and Kalyn said, facepalming.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________