Shorts #12//Hackers know

Based by this comic called "Adrien Knows".

"We've been up for 11 hours and it's confirmed that Lydia Qwaint and Clayton Nerf War are dating!" PZ6 exclaimed "how can we be sure? They could be friends" PZ715 asked "ask them" PZ493(Lulu) said, getting her bag "good! PZ493 take us to your school!" PZ6 exclaimed "no" PZ493(Lulu) deadpan "THEN WE WILL TAKE OUR SELEVES THERE!" >:) PZ192 exclaimed, causing all cheers around the room.

****

Lydia, Hailey and Zander were chatting with each other, walking towards in front of the school. "Oh look! It's the music freaks and the emo freak!" Drew taunted, causing laughter from him, Henry and Liam "what a bunch of nerds!" Henry taunted "seriously Lydia? Why the heck are you hanging out with them?" Drew asked, smirking at her, Lydia gave an irritated glare to the "monkeys" before she could say anything the hackers then came by. "Lydia!" PZ715 exclaimed "what?" Lydia asked, nonchalantly, turning to the hackers "are you dating Clayton Nerf War?" PZ412 asked "no" -_- Lydia replied then PZ192 fell onto the ground and cried "WELP- let's go and ask Clayton Nerf War!" PZ44 said then the hackers ran inside the school.

"What was that Lids?" Zander asked Lydia "something personal" -.- Lydia replied.

****

Clayton, Milly, Lilliana and Nora were all walking down the hall, giggling and talking to each other "Clayton!" PZ6 yelled, getting his attention "I'm gonna leave.." Milly said, awkwardly before running off "what do you guys want?" -_- Lilliana asked "are you dating Lydia Qwaint?" PZ44 asked Clayton "no" Clayton replied, calmly "SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT THEY WEREN'T DATING!" PZ44 yelled then the hackers started arguing.

"Yeahhh.. we're gonna leave.." Nora said, awkwardly then grabbing Lilliana and Clayton's hand and running off.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________