PZ kids trying out the DeLorean(One-Shot 25)

"So.. what do you want us to do again?" PZ8(Xavier) asked, awkwardly "we want you kids to go over to the DeLorean and to see how long you will able to stand there" PZ9 told them "ummmm.. wasn't there a rumour saying that the DeLorean will get rid of your mask or something..?" PZ761(Crimson) asked, unsure and awkwardly "yes. This has been already test out before with the adult division" PZ6 explained. After couple more minutes one of the PZ members told the PZ kids to go up to the DeLorean and test it out.

The kids ran up to it, only to meet with a strong ringing in their masks, causing to put their hands on each side "YEP! TRUE FACT!" PZ187(Bryce) yelled, his hands over his ears "will you shut up?!" PZ143(Hayley) irritatedly exclaimed, her hands over her ears. All the PZ kids ran back, except one."woah.. PZ7 is holding in.." PZ301 muttered, surprised by this "reminds me of someone.." PZ9 whispered, calmly. "Ugh-!" PZ7(CJ) yelled, her hands over her ears, struggling to keep her mask on, she stared at the DeLorean, she sighed, already regretting this, she took off her mask leaving a black face mask on with her remaining two-braided hair, she straightly looked at Chad and Vy through the window of the DeLorean.

"What the-?!" PZ8(Xavier) yelled, shocked "she.. she.." PZ301 whispered "SHE TOOK HER MASK OFF!" PZ9 yelled "wait.. is that a bad thing..?" PZ789(Evan) asked, confused "well.. she only showed her eyes. The PZ leader will probably give PZ7 a second chance" PZ6 replied "like, PZ4.." PZ9 muttered, looking away.

                              ****

The PZ members told the leader everything of what happened. In a nick of time, PZ7 ran in the room, panting, catching her breath "PZ Leader! I-I took of my mask.." PZ7 muttered the last part, embarrassed by this "I already know that. But, PZ7 do you know what project zorgo's number one rule is?" the project zorgo leader asked "a project zorgo member must never take his or her mask off" she replied in shame "correct. You put yourself at risk for showing your eyes. The spy ninjas might found out who you are and you might be compromise" he said calmly to PZ7.

"But, since it was only the eyes. I will give you one more chance" he said then turned to PZ6 "PZ6 give PZ7 her new mask" the project zorgo leader instructed, PZ6 nodded and walked towards PZ7, giving her the mask, PZ7 grabbed it, gently, placing it over her face.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________