Hackers in the safe house!(One-Shot 19)

CJ and Aidan arrived at the Sade house "hey uncle Chad and auntie Vy we're-" CJ exclaimed, when she and Aidan turned around they saw hackers in the living room "THE HECK?!" CJ and Aidan yelled "look! CJ Qwaint and Aidan's Fun are here!" PZ Fünf happily exclaimed, pointing to the children "woah! That's your niece?" the Devster asked Chad and Vy "wellll yes.." Vy said, awkwardly "she's really cute if you ask me!" The Devster exclaimed, happily "meh. She's taken" 😏 Aidan said, holding CJ's hand, smirking at the Devster "omg! Take off your shoes!" PZ409 yelled, running up to them "oh s*** it's PZ409!" 0_0 Aidan exclaimed "no kidding!" CJ exclaimed "Ugh! Chad! Vy! Your niece and her friends are super rude! Control them!" PZ409 whined.

CJ sighed and headed to her room to see the devster in there "hey! What are you doing in my room?!" CJ exclaimed "I-! Uh-...!" the Devster exclaimed, unsure what to say, CJ closed her bedroom door and ran over to him, tackling and attacking him "why the heck were you in my room?!" CJ exclaimed, using her fists to attack him, lightly punching him in the stomach "woah! Woah! Woah! WOAH!" the Devster yelled, grabbing CJ's wrists, tightly "calm down, kid. I was looking around!" The Devster exclaimed.

"Well, since you were in my room" CJ started off, darkly "can I pleaseee play with your hair?" CJ asked with her baby doll eyes "um.. no.. my hair is too short.." the Devster replied, looking unsure and sweating, nervously "don't worry! I'm gonna use a wig. Also, I'm gonna put makeup on your mask!" CJ excitedly exclaimed.

                              ****

"CJ?" Vy softly said, knocking on the door, when she opened it she saw the Devstee sitting on one of the baby's chair, what you used for tea parties, the Devster had an orange girl's wig on, CJ was braiding his 'hair' "help" T_T the Devster pleaded "OH GAWD-!" 0_0 Vy yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________