PZ6 and PZ7's relationship(One-Shot 12)

"You two ready for this training" PZ6 asked PZ2 and PZ7, PZ2 cheerfully clapped and PZ7 calmly nodded. Bunch of hackers came in the room "welcome to project zorgo's training!" PZ6 sinisterly exclaimed, greeting the hackers, he came over to few of the hackers, asking them questions on why they took this training then he called PZ301 up to the stand "PZ301 come up here right now!" PZ6 yelled, PZ301 walked in front of PZ6. He then got his finger, then bend his arm "OW! Ouch! PZ6!!" PZ301 yelled in pain, PZ7 looked over to see few hackers sneering or giggling in silence "ummmm.. PZ6!" PZ7 ran over and release his hand from PZ301's arm "I think your hurting him.." PZ7 said, facing upwards at PZ6 "that's the point, PZ7" PZ6 told PZ7 "well can I do it!" :D PZ7 happily exclaimed "be my guest" PZ6 sinisterly said, stepping back "PZ7 please! Your a nice girl, so don't let burn face influence-" PZ301 fearfully yelled only for PZ7 to bend his arm "OWWW! PZ7!" PZ301 yelled "s-sorry.. PZ301.." PZ7 apologetically and innocently muttered, feeling bad, PZ301 sighed before speaking "it's okay, PZ7" PZ301 replied "remember PZ7" PZ6 said, coming over to PZ7 "don't apologise to your enemies" PZ6 said, sinisterly "such as the spy ninjas?" PZ7 asked, innocently "yep!" PZ6 exclaimed.

After 15 minutes of training, PZ6 came up to PZ7 and PZ2 "who do you think is the better fighter?" PZ6 asked PZ7, kneeling down in front of her, him being close to her "you!" PZ7 cheerfully exclaimed, pointing to PZ6 "yeah!" PZ6 happily exclaimed, fist-bumping PZ7 "why would you ask PZ7?" A random hacker asked from the group of hackers "Yep, she's just a little girl" another random PZ member agreed, then PZ6 stood up without hesitation "PZ7 may just be a little girl! But, at least she's way better than all you losers!" PZ6 furiously yelled, pointing at the PZ members, who were shocked by PZ6 kind of outburst, they always thought PZ6 was evil and careless, and thought he didn't care for anyone(well, he did have a soft spot for PZ2) but never thought that he defend a child, since they know how much he hates children.

"Any questions?" PZ6 asked the hackers, sounding now calm but still fierce than ever, the hackers kept silent "good.." PZ6 muttered "you can all leave, now" PZ6 calmly spoke, the hackers quickly left, then PZ6 turned to PZ7 "why did you stand up for me like that?" PZ7 asked PZ6, looking up at him "I-I only did it cause I didn't want to!" PZ6 snapped, embarrassed "yeah right!" PZ7 playfully teased, letting out a chuckle, skipping beside PZ6 with PZ2 behind them, PZ6 sighed then walked further more 'you maybe a stupid child. But.. your a good one' PZ6 thought to himself in a calm manner, walking ahead.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________