Shorts #13//PZ127(Cindy)

"Oh my god! He is so hawt!" PZ127(Cindy) fangirled, looking at a picture of Daniel. "The tf does she like Daniel so much-?" PZ192(Mark) asked, cringed-out "we basically have no room to talk.. I'm in love with Vy. Your in love with Chad and PZ894 is in love with Regina.." -.- PZ261(Aurora) said, cringed-out too "can someone tell her we need to go on a mission!" PZ6 furiously exclaimed "on it!" PZ261(Aurora) yelled before walking up to PZ127(Cindy) "we need to go on a mission, PZ127" PZ261(Aurora) said to her "one minute!" PZ127(Cindy) exclaimed, her gaze focused on the Daniel picture "Ugh-" the hackers said, annoyed.

"Come on PZ127" PZ Fünf said, walking over "you don't need him. You need someone like me" 😌 PZ Fünf said, sounding confident and proud, PZ127(Cindy) gave a disgusted look and arm-crossed "ew. No way in hell, PZ Fünf. I told you I don't date dwarfs"(Yep, I got that from the music freaks :3) -_- PZ127(Cindy) said with a disgusted tone before walking off "REJECTED!" PZ76 yelled, PZ Fünf then sunken onto the ground on his knees "why doesn't she love me?!" PZ Fünf cried "cause she's a knit wit!" -_-💢 PZ6 exclaimed, irritated.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________