With de boys(One-Shot 30 pt.3)

Ash, Alex and Jayden started to wake up, they were mumbling in their sleep "had a good rest, boys?" a male and sinister voice asked them, Ash, Alex and Jayden then woke up, sitting down, they looked up to see PZ6 standing in front of them "what the hell do you want?!" Ash yelled, pissed-off "Where's Aidan and Leo?!" Alex yelled, angrily "Leo is somewhere around" PZ6 sinisterly joked "PZ76 bring Aidan's Fun in here!" PZ6 ordered, PZ76 opened the door, he held Aidan by the back of his shirt "PUT ME DOWN YOU STUPID HACKER!" Aidan yelled, pissed-off "D-DUDE..! AIDAN?!" Jayden yelled, shocked, PZ76 threw Aidan near the boys "you guys suck!" Aidan exclaimed "ssssso do you!" PZ76 hissed.

                              ****

Leo started mumbling in his sleep, when he woke up, he saw himself being tied to a chair, he looked around to see that he was in the PZ basement "out of all the room in the headquarters. They picked this place!" Leo complained, annoyed then the door opened to reveal EL and EH, smiling at Leo, sinisterly "hello Leo Gaming" EH sinisterly greeted "oh great..! IT'S YOU TWO!" Leo yelled, annoyed "your so loud!" EL complained "and your-" Leo yelled only for his mouth to be taped by EH "keep quiet! A special guest is meet you, soon!" EH exclaimed, Leo just grumbled in anger and annoyance.

                              ****

Haidyn, Naomi, Wayne, Eveline, CJ and Cody all arrived in front of the headquarters "damn.. I'm kinda uncomfortable now.." Cody said, awkwardly "why are you uncomfortable?" Haidyn asked, concerned "I didn't tell you guys. But, please be cal. About this... I am a former PZ member.." Cody said, shyly "WHAT?!" everyone(except Cody) yelled, shocked "don't worry I'm out of PZ. Besides, I learnt that they are a terrible and evil organisation!" Cody exclaimed "wait.. which PZ member were you? Like your code-name?" CJ asked, suspiciously "I was PZ12" Cody answered "I-.. UM-.. OKAY!" CJ yelled, cringed-out "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BEING CALM?!" -_- Cody yelled.

T.B.C