PROM NIGHT FOR THE FIFTH GRADERS SPECIAL(One-Shot pt.2)

Jayden started opening his eyes, as he fully woken he saw his friends around him passed out but the only people who weren't here are CJ, Haidyn, Leo and Aidan "guys wake up!" Jayden yelled, everyone started waking up, they looked around to see that they're in one of the rooms in the headquarters "of course we have to get kidnapped-" -_- Sydney said in an unhappy tone "but where's CJ, Haidyn, Leo and Aidan?" Noah asked, everyone started looking around but they were nowhere to be seen "let's go and find them!" Ash exclaimed, the kids started to get up but only for heavy breezing to blast their way "WHAT THE-?!" Cody yelled.

"Hello kids" a male voice greeted, everyone looked up to see the leader on TV "what the hell do you want?!" Arron yelled, angrily "if you want yourselves and your other friends set free you have to answer these questions" the leader explained "like we're ever gonna do that!" -_-💢 Jace said with hatred in his voice "so be it" the leader said in a threatening voice before switching the TV off, heat came in the room, the kids all got on the ground and started sweating.

"Hey kids" a now different voice greeted them "P-PZ715?! PZ6?! PZ11?!" Melody yelled, shocked "ready to answer these questions?" PZ11 sinisterly asked, everyone gulped, nervously.

****

Haidyn was in one of the rooms in the headquarters, she had her wrists and ankles tied, she started to open her eyes, when she fully waken up, she looked around "I'm in this place aren't I..?" Haidyn whispered to herself "indeed you are sweetie" a female and sinister voice said entering the room, revealing to be PZ16(Jade) "y-you!" Haidyn yelled, tears filling her eyes "get away from me!" Haidyn yelled, tears streaming down, moving backwards "now, now" PZ16(Jade) sinisterly said, coming towards Haidyn and grabbing her chin "I just want the two of us to spend some time together and get to know each other" PZ16(Jade) sinisterly said, lifting her chin up.

Haidyn got really scared and weirded-out but tried to calm herself down, telling herself that help will be on the way.

****

In the weather room, the questions got kinda awkward for the kids. "Eveline why is your brother so afraid of pumpkins. I just don't get it" PZ715 asked through the TV "because the other day me and him watched a scary horror film which was actually 15+" Eveline started explaining "it was this evil pumpkin and all that s^it. Sooooo.. yeah.." -_- Eveline finished "I-.. um-... what..?!" PZ6 said, cringed-out "yep, you've heard me" -_- Eveline said to the hackers "SO HE'S AFRAID OF PUMPKINS BECAUSE OF A STUPID MOVIE WHICH WAS NOT SUITABLE FOR HIS AGE" PZ11 yelled "I just told you!" -_-💢Eveline snapped, then the TV turned off.

"We need to get out of here!" Ash yelled "well how?!" Jayden exclaimed but only for the door to bust open to reveal Shujin "S-Shujin?!" the kids yelled, shocked "Kon'nichiwa kodomo-tachi" Shujin greeted with a smile on his face "what..?" Melody asked, confused "your speaking in Japan.. right..? it's translates to "hello kids"." Cody explained "Ah!" the kids(except Cody) exclaimed, now releasing "let's get you kids out of here!" Shujin exclaimed "but, Leo, CJ, Haidyn and Aidan!" Jace yelled "oh right!" Shujin exclaimed.

Shujin and the kids ran out of the room, they heard voices coming from one room, they walked up to the door and peeked in to see Aidan, Leo and the PZ peverts(except for PZ220 and PZ290) "WE AIN'T GONNA EAT YOUR WORMS OLD MEN!" Aidan yelled, angrily "WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD MEN YOU 11-YEAR-OLD F^CK?!" >:( PZ412 angrily yelled "you guys!" Leo snapped, his face fury with anger. "O-Oh lord.." 0.0 Melody whispered "I-" Arron spoke.

Shujin ran in the room "let go of them!" Shujin yelled "uhhhhh.. no!" >:3 PZ192(Mark) sinisterly said, Shujin ran up to the PZ perverts and beat them up, causing them to pass out. "WHERE'S MAH BABE?! I NEED MAH BABE!" :'( Aidan yelled "who-?" Shujin asked, lifting one eyebrow in confusion "he's talking about CJ" -_- Leo said "but, where's Haidyn?!" Leo yelled, staring at his friends "well we're tracking both of them down!" Shujin said, getting into tracking-mode and hovering over the ground and flying out of the room causing all the kids to follow him, running behind him.

The kids heard screams of fear, everyone ran in to see PZ666(Alastor) messing with CJ "leave me alone!" CJ yelled, tears streaming down "no cutie" PZ666(Alastor) sinisterly teased, lifting her chin up. "How dare that b^tch" >:(  Aidan whispered with hatred filling his voice then in anger Aidan ran in and started attacking PZ666(Alastor) "o-oh my god-" 0.0 CJ said, shocked "sorry Ceej. But, that guys was being a total pervert to you" Aidan said, he helped CJ out of her chair and walked out of the room "W-where's Haidyn?" CJ asked her friends, her voice shaky "well, Shujin is trying to find her" Leo told CJ, Shujin started flying off "wait up!" Aidan yelled, following behind him as the others did.

As they got there, they saw Shujin with PZ16(Jade) and Haidyn. Haidyn was tied up to a chair, her ankles and wrists tied up "let go of her!" Shujin yelled at PZ16(Jade) "nope!" >:) PZ16(Jade) sinisterly exclaimed then Shujin came over, getting a frying pan and smacked PZ16(Jade) on the head causing her to pass out "I-I still don't understand how a frying pan made her pass out.." Noah said, confused "doesn't matter. Let's get you guys out of here" Shujin said, smiling.

The kids and Shujin ran out of the headquarters and went to the safe house.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________
A/N:
That was a long chapter to write. 0.0