Pink haired girl..?(One-Shot 48 pt.1)

Note:
If you don't know. Nate's PZ Code-Name is PZ199.

"I'm going out! I will come back later!" Wayne yelled, opening the door "okay. Be safe!" Lydia exclaimed, Wayne closed the door behind him, locking it. Wayne walked at the park, he didn't realise that PZ199(Nate) and PZ100(Max) was following him. "There's mah hot husband!" :3 PZ199(Nate) exclaimed "dude-.. I swear to god your like PZ438, PZ567 and the rest of the other simps-" PZ100(Max) said, disturbed "but, seriously..? Why the heck am I helping you to kidnap Wayne Discoveries?" -_- PZ100(Max) asked, bored out and uninterested "cause I hate that M and Wayne are always hanging out with each other. So, my plan is to kidnap him and force him to be mah boyfriend so I can ram it up to PZ75's face that Wayne is mine!" >:3 PZ199(Nate) exclaimed "Let's be honest here.. one, Wayne is not becoming your boyfriend anytime soon. Two, PZ75 is not attracted to her best friend" -_- PZ100(Max) said, annoyed "let's jus kidnap mah future husband!" >:( PZ199(Nate) yelled, getting angry now "fine!" PZ100(Max) exclaimed, annoyed.

As the boys chatted they didn't realise that a girl stood behind them, listening to their conversation "I'm not letting those punks touch a single hair on him! Cause, I am Charlie Twinkle Stars!" she declared, proudly.

Full Name: Charlotte (???) (???) "Charlie"
Nickname(s): Charlie
Age: 11
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: human

•Her YT channel is called "Charlie Twinkle Stars".
•Part of the Starshines.
•her wand is disguise as a dagger, inside the star(or whatever you call it..)
•Has a crush on Wayne.
•Does not simp.
•Kind.
•She prefers to be called "Charlie" instead of "Charlotte".
•CJ, Lydia and M approves of her.
•Determined.
•Use to have a crush on Eveline Williams.
•Her favourite adventure is Haidyn. :3
•Bad fighter.