15 | favorite memory

maligayang pasko for the fellow pinoys out there!! unfortunately my dumb self published the christmas chapter in summer JDFKLDJFKLD but happy holidays...

(btw totally not a self promo but tomorrow or somewhere around that time im releasing a jojo scenario book!! i have about eight prewritten chapters so yeah look for that lel especially if you simp for the pillarmen 😏☝)

Eren:

"Hold up, Eren!" You let out a laugh as Eren stuck his tongue out. "I'm still a bit rusty with my horse!" But in reality, the two of you shouldn't have been talking that loud. Sneaking out during curfew was risky business.

"Aw, come on!" He chuckled in unison with you as his horse trotted along the fresh grass of sunrise. "First one over there to the hill wins!"

"Not fair!" Your horse agreed as it grunted and sped up. Eren was coming closer, and he realized that, too.

"Wait! Y/N, look!"

Whether it was a trick or not, you and your horse froze in place. But from the look of awe on Eren's usually angry face, you could tell that he was being serious when he told you to look.

He gestured to the sky. In awe, he lowered his hand.

"It's..." your head panned over to the sky, painted with colors you had never seen before in a sunrise; a saturated purple, a cherry red, orange...

"Beautiful."

Memories of childhood and watching the sun rise form it's grave of the hills washed over your brain. For a moment, you forgot about titans. About retaking Wall Maria. And about Eren's mother.

You just thought about how happy the two of you were.

And that made you happy.

Mikasa:

Embarrassed, you looked at Mikasa, sitting beside you on the bench. Everything was calm, not a single peep to be heard except for the sniffling of the girl who sat next to you.

"Mikasa." You offered your hand out to her, the response being dead silence.

"Y/N." She could barely make the words out underneath her shaking breath. Reluctant, she took your hand and squeezed it.

"Sorry." This was going to take forever if you were going to speak word by word. "For...for making you think that I don't care for you."

She squeezed your hand tighter and mustered up the courage to look you dead into the eyes. "It's ok."

"I don't know how to make it up to you."

Mikasa smiled. "You don't have to. You came all the way out here after I ran away and...and you found me." For a moment, you caught her face turning a deep red. Although it went away for a moment - perhaps out of awkwardness - it returned, bolder than before.

She scooted closer to you. "Then I'm sorry for making you feel like you didn't love me."

"No, it's fine, really." You let go of Mikasa's hand and let your arms snake around Mikasa's waist and bring her into a loving embrace, which she gladly returned.

"Thank you."

Armin:

The door in front of you was just waiting to be opened, but you resisted the temptation. "Alright, it's in here." Armin's smile was just enough approval for you to let the door creak open.

Warm fairy lights were hung upon the walls to illuminate the best part of the room - what you liked to call 'the memory wall'.

When he first laid eyes on it, you couldn't tell if he was scared or anxious, but his facial expression started to change. He must've noticed that all of the photos pinned to the wall weren't just of him...but of the two of you.