71 | ice cream

happy friday! as you can see from the title this preference is pretty self explanatory. it's about you guys eating ice cream together, very simple and wholesome! ik i've been kinda depressing talking about ukraine but i know that they'll win the war, so i'll just keep it simple 🇺🇦 fr you should follow their twitter account, there are so many memes and hopeful things there :D

qotd #6: favorite ice cream flavor? (mint chip >>>)

-

Eren: I scream, you scream, Eren screams for ice cream in unhealthy amounts definitely not prescribed by his doctor. What makes Eren's day a little brighter (and by that I mean a lot brighter) is a scoop of his favorite flavor, chocolate. Basic, sure, but it's what makes him happy. Rocky Road with extra marshmallows is his second pick, though. But even if he doesn't get to eat it a lot, he doesn't mind feeding a little to you, even if you do have your own. After all, he's broke, so you're always having to pay for it.

Mikasa: Mikasa doesn't seem like the type to like sweets, but as a manga reader, I can tell you that she is in LOVE with the confection. When you offer her to go out on a mini-date with it, she can't resist. Especially to fancy, gourmet places like Oberweis. The sweet treat often breaks her training routine and fills it up with a good twenty minutes of sitting with you and just vibing, eating the ice cream. Her favorite flavor is vanilla. It's simple but very appealing to her taste-buds, which aren't picky in the slightest.

Armin: This boy knows well that too much sugar isn't good for him. But who cares? Armin's all-time favorite flavor is salted caramel, and he will fight you like a wild animal to get to it. Making bets, paying much more than necessary...you might as well call him a connoisseur of the flavor. Every once in a while, when there's an opportunity to get ice cream, he always takes it as his first pick. Besides, there's nothing in the world that's better than eating your favorite dessert and spending time with your loved one - you, of course.

Levi: He could care less about ice cream, being honest. As we all know, Isayama said that Levi's favorite ice cream flavor is lemon. But part of it is because of his love for the cleaning products with the same scent. And based off that, I'd have to say his other favorite flavor is mint as it reminds him of toothpaste (before you judge I love mint). Levi's not in any hurry to get any of it, though, and is kind of annoyed by how loved it is by tons of bratty toddlers he sees. Since you like it, though, he's sort of willing to put up with it. As long as you don't make a mess, either.

Erwin: Erwin has a sweet tooth, and he hates to admit it. Specifically for brownies, but no one said that the two couldn't go together, right? His dream dessert is literally a few brownies stuffed into an ice cream sundae, any flavor. Do that and this man will be heaven sent right before your eyes. For real, though, Erwin appreciates the little things in life like ice cream and whatnot and will always take it as a pleasure when you go out of your way to make it or buy it for him. It makes him feel special, and it also makes you feel that way when he treats you back.

Hange: If I had to pick the third most ice cream crazed person in this roster, it would be Hange (besides Armin and Eren). The dessert not only makes them super energetic, but also reminds them of nostalgic childhood memories where their parents would often take them out to dessert because of good grades and everything in between. So when you sit besides them to chillax and eat it, they're also sitting there quietly. With a smile, of course, because you've just unlocked a major part of their childhood. And it's even better reliving it with you.

Mike: For once, the scents aren't the thing that Mike focuses on when it comes to food. Ice cream is very different for him - he doesn't need to give them a sniff because he already knows that it smells heavenly. Tastes heavenly, too. All in all, ice cream is one of those things you don't even have to explain to him. You always get for him any fruit flavors, and then the two of you tease each other over the other's taste in flavors. Though it always ends up in some harmless playfights, it's fun to see the childish side of Mike come out.