49 | hange swaps your gender

happy friday!!

this chapter is pretty self explanatory, it's one where hange swaps your gender- i tried to make this gender neutral and everything + line up with my sexuality headcanons but idk DJFD this doesn't focus much on their thoughts about your actual gender though, just more on the idea of what would happen if that makes sense, but i 100% understand if it doesn't lol. hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a great weekend! i have three days off because labor day so that's nice :D

also as you can see, i gave my profile + these books a pretty big glow up :0 i might edit their descriptions later but i tried something new with some rainbowcore! i desaturated it though so that no one has eyestrain, probably one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to cover designing. if you like it then lemme know :D

-

Eren: It's probably been on his mind for a while - what would you look like as the other sex? When Hange brewed you a potion for just that scenario, his curiosity couldn't be held any longer. Strangely enough - he didn't know he could feel so attracted to you after your sex swap. In the end, I think we all know he found out his sexuality after that.

Mikasa: Mikasa would love you regardless of whatever you would become. But at first, she was a little on edge for the idea of changing you to be the other sex. Would it hurt you? Would you ever be able to turn back? Her worries went away when she saw you again after you had changed. She would totally be fine hanging around such a pretty boy/girl as you are, even if her sexuality only says she loves one gender. Maybe this could be an exception...

Armin: A gender swap couldn't be that bad, right? He had already gotten teased so much in his childhood for looking like a girl, so hopefully no one would notice. Thankfully, no one did, and he got to fully gush over you and admire all of your new features. For a while, he acts like you're the biggest scientific experiment of the year (you kind of are in a way) and laughs with you for a while, happy that his sex isn't the only one getting confused.

Levi: "A...a what swap?" You have to tell him a few times that it's going to be safe (yeah right, this is Hange we're talking about) and that nothing's gonna happen. He has his doubts, and when he sees you as the other sex, he's just relieved to see you again. Whether it's male or female doesn't really matter to him when it comes to romance, so he's pretty chill with the change. In bed it's going to be a tad awkward, but oh well. It's not like the potion lasts for anything more than a week, anyway - you two can survive without intercourse, right?

Erwin: Everyone, including myself, HCs Erwin to be bi. When he sees you as the other gender, he goes positively nuts. He tells you over a hundred times that you're the prettiest guy/gal that he's ever seen, and that you being with him makes you even prettier. It surprises you that the commander of the SC out of all people is this open with his sexuality, but are you complaining? You're grateful that he loves you just as much as you were before.

Hange: Hange would give one of her more dangerous experiments to someone else. But this? Hange has to see what you look like as the other sex. Let's just say that she fangirls a LOT after she finds out what you look like. If she weren't your girlfriend, then you would have been totally freaked out after she announced the 'experiments' that she wanted to conduct with you. Hange says that it's all for science, but you get the feeling that this happened so she could fangirl over it.

Mike: As bizarre as a gender bend on you sounds, Mike can't help but to feel intrigued. How would it feel to have you as the other sex for a few days? It was just as he thought - his love for you didn't change at all, and you still smelled like vanilla. Sometimes he felt inclined to ask you questions about what Hange did to you, and if you're comfortable with it, and what would you change about the results of this. It's nice to have someone as accepting as him by your side.