70 | april fools

HAPPY FRIDAY! I'M BACK FROM SPRING BREAK! i hope you guys are doing well; thank you for being patient while i was taking some time off to focus on other things! have this little april fools chapter based on what would happen if either one of you accidentally ate a pot brownie, suggested by someone on quotev.

but something that's  NOT funny is the amount of russians that are having their life controlled by censorship! but the good news is that we can help by going to the sites 1920.in or pravdamail.com. these sites allow us, as people living in other countries, to EMAIL or TEXT or CALL those in russia about the situation going on in ukraine. it's FREE, it's EASY, and you might possibly be educating someone on the lies they've been forced to believe. spread these around, and also check out the r/ukraine subreddit if you ever feel discouraged about supporting ukraine. there's honestly so much cool stuff there and it'll definitely get you hyped to spread good news about ukraine and what people are doing to support the cause! have a safe weekend :D

qotd #5: ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, or nothing?

-

Eren: It's April Fools, right? You didn't really think it was funny, but someone (probably Jean) decided to be the perpetrator of a nasty prank towards your mans, Eren. The story went down like this: you were chilling with him, Mikasa, and Armin. Carla (his mom) offers up some snacks to Eren since he says he's a bit starved, and of course, he takes some. The problem? It makes him feel a little sick. He feels like passing out for a bit, but then starts to realize that he's not sick. He's high. His vision is all wacky and from the way he moves, it looks like he has the world record for worst vision in the world. You whip your phone and snap a few pics of him wobbling like jelly before helping him out. With the help of Mikasa, you carry him to his feet and make it seem like he's taking a nap. The real April Fool's joke will begin once Eren realizes that what he's gone through isn't just a deep sleep....

Mikasa: It's a good brownie. Chewy, a little...weird, but...wait. Your mind halts as it comes to the conclusion that you hadn't just eaten a regular old confection, but a pot brownie! Mikasa immediately notices while the two of you are at her mother's house. And the brownies? CAME FROM HER MOM! You remember that it's April Fool's and swallow thickly. Everything is starting to be super noisy and fuzzy, and the only thing in front of you that you can clearly make out is Mikasa. She pats your head and starts sobbing for her mother. The next thing you know, you're hoisted onto a warm bed where your girlfriend is lecturing you about the many dangers of drugs. You try to explain to her the pranks and silly jokes on April 1st, but none of it seems to be registering in her brain. She lightly (?) slaps you before you come back to your senses and wonder...what in the world sort of April Fool's joke was that?

Armin: "Y/N! I'M HAVING A SEIZURE! I THINK....?" Armin calls this as he spits out a bit of brownie that your parents have made for him. You know that they've put this as a funny little April Fool's joke (which you've advised against but they thought it was going to be cool), and now you're seeing THAT side of Armin go coocoo crazy all over your house. Your boyfriend stumbles into everything like he's walking in 0 gravity, and crying for help. Before going to help him, you scold your parents. Then, you rush to save Armin by sitting him down in a bed and telling him to stay still. He can barely do so, but follows with your commands. To pass the time, you give him a bit of meditation to work on. His breathing becomes more structured, and he seems calm, and....that's it. He was high for a while. And he quotes that he HATES IT and will never do it again.

Levi: Would it be surprising if I said this whole high thing was Kenny's fault? No. It wouldn't. You were at Levi's place, and he happened to be there with some 'really tasty food' for the two of you to eat. Levi knew better, but you were starving and the brownies he had looked amazing. You bit into them and felt your senses melt away, but....then they ACTUALLY STARTED TO MELT AWAY. Levi immediately drove you home after this and forced you to stay in bed like a maximum security prisoner. He stayed by your side - albeit with caution - and kept asking what you felt and needed. His panic subdued after a while. It was clear that you were handling this fine, but when you were back and your mind was clear, he promised that he was going to murder his uncle once and for all.

Erwin: Erwin has always been such a gentleman, offering up snacks and comforts to you when you need them. April 1st was no exception as he visited you and your parents, who offered up some yummy looking brownies. Erwin says that he's full, but insists with a chuckle that you have some. Trusting him, you take some. A dizzy feelings comes up as the brownie reaches your stomach, and...oh boy. Erwin is like, halfway torn between calling an ambulance and beating tf out of your parents. Your visions are fuzzy, but you can still hear him question them about what they've done to their child. With a shaky hand, you insist that it's fine, but you know it's not. The entire time you're accidentally high, you spend it in his lap while being paralyzed by the odd surging of numbness inside you. Afterwards, neither of you thought it was funny but didn't even want to question the context behind your parent's actions.

Hange: "BROWNIES!" Is all Hange could shout when they saw the plate of delicious desserts on the kitchen table, completely getting the jokester date. They tossed one into their mouth with a gulp, commenting on how you baked it a little spicy. You grinned as she swallowed without another noise, and then....the realization kicks in on their side. In a fit of panic, Hange takes off their glasses and starts feeling around as if they're stuck in VR. They complain about how fuzzy everything looks, and then end up slipping on the living room carpet like a cartoon character on a banana peel. "OH LORD!" They screamed. "Y/N, THE DUST BUNNIES ARE PULLING ME IN" or something like that before banging on the floor. Um....yeah. It's too much to explain. I'll just say that you had more of a drug trip than them, having to put up with all this.

Mike: This one is really obvious. You did it just as a laugh, but Mike sniffed out that there was something a little fishy about it. He plopped one in his mouth, anyway, and laughed about it. "I know you put weed in this, Y/N," he said between big bites of the brownies. You jumped back a bit. You weren't surprised that Mike was super chill, it's just that....what in the world?! Has he had these before??? IS HE MESSING WITH YOU? Turns out that it was a bit of both. You decided to have a little fun with him since he saw through your plan, and it was terribly fun. He was making funny facial expressions the entire time. For fun, you lifted his bangs out of his hair and saw his bloodshot and lazy eyes and burst onto the floor laughing while you had a headache. The effects subdued after a while, but now you know. No one can just prank Mike.