5 | telling others

*For a bit more context, go read preference number three, their / your confession, thank you! 

Eren:

Friends:

Spreading the word of the two of you dating went pretty swell. When he told to Mikasa, you thought she was going to a bit melancholy or maybe even angry for a few days, disappointed in herself that she didn't confess her own feelings for him. Surprisingly, she was joyous to find that Eren had somebody else to take care of him and be by his side when she couldn't. Armin was also joyous to find out that Eren has a significant other in his life, and so was the rest of the 104th Cadet Corps after teasing Eren to get a life for quite some time (*cough cough* Jean).

Family:

You were curious to see how your family would react to you dating the son of the doctor who had always done check-ups on your family. It was true that your parents thought that you and Eren were close, but not that close that you two would be dating. Nevertheless, they were very happy for the two of you and thought that you two were going to one day be an amazing family.

Mikasa:

Friends:

Eren was quite shocked when both of you told him, even though most of the time you spent with Mikasa was also with Eren - he says that he couldn't get a clue that the two of you were dating with how clingy she is to him as well. Armin, on the other hand, was really surprised that someone as quiet and conserved as Mikasa could have the courage to confess her love to someone. When you explained the time that she confessed, however, Armin understood immediately how big if a deal that must've been. The rest of the 104th was also, like Eren, super surprised that Mikasa Ackerman confessed to you out of all people, some even getting mad (hmm).

Family:

Your family had only seen Mikasa once or twice before she moved to the inner parts of Shiganshina, and even after she moved in with the Jaeger family, they had barely even got to know her. You updated them on this situation by bringing her over for a surprise reveal of your relationship - a basic first impression of her to your family. They think that she's a nice girl and a good choice for a partner.

Armin:

Friends:

Both Eren and Mikasa were happy for the two of you getting together, Mikasa especially being happy because now she had two more hands on deck to protect the two boys in the Shiganshina trio. Both of them acted as if they expected it, though, since Armin's love for you was clear since the beginning. The 104th was actually pretty chill with you becoming Armin's partner since he wasn't the type to get on people's bad side and make others hate him. Overall, everyone that you told was either pleased with Armin's taste in partner or just fine with it, no extra comments needed.

Family:

Your family never truly approved of Armin because of the crazy stories he would tell about the outside world. It didn't come as a shocker to you that they were only 'okay' with you dating him, uh, especially at the age of eight. Although this was a bit rough, Armin didn't take it as heavy as you did - he was used to people not liking him.

Levi:

Friends:

By 'friends' I mean whoever Levi thought was a trustworthy decision to hand this information to. First person he told right off the bat was Erwin, who, after hearing, was fine with it but disciplined him for the fact that now he had somebody in his life to take care of and that work would end up being tedious and so would stressful moments on the battlefield. Hange was next, and he told her to keep her mouth shut about it unless she wanted her head split open, in which she happily said 'ok' to. Lastly, the Levi Squad, who all congratulated Levi  for making such a big change in his life. Petra was especially happy to find that Levi found his own happiness in someone.

Family:

'Humanity's strongest! Y/N is dating humanity's strongest! Wow, he must be so tall with- wait, that's him? That can't be him. He's way too short and he has those bags under his eyes. Did he get sleep tonight? Is he okay? Uh, hey, sweetie, Y/N, I think you chose the wrong guy. Wha- no, I'm not mad, just...well, not disappointed, but, for a lack of a better word, confused.' - Your dad

Erwin:

Friends:

It turns out that Erwin was quite serious when he said that this was taboo for him to be dating you. He decided that this should remain as 'our little secret' and that nobody else should find out about this - what if the public knew and everything spiraled out of his control (his reasoning, not yours)? Yet, despite all of your efforts to hide your relationship, Levi found out and made fun of him, even a bit jealous if I do say so myself. Even Nile found out and teased Erwin about it, making inside jokes that must've referred to their trainee days together. And, of course, Mike found out by knowing your scents and promised that he would shut his mouth about it, keeping his cool.

Family:

From the start of this, Erwin was betting that your family would downright despise him for being the commander of the Survey Corps, automatically making him a bit nervous to meet your parents and come out about this situation. Fortunately, because of his manners and attitude, your parents took quite the liking to him - even when they found out he was the commander of the SC.

Hange:

Friends:

Lucky or unlucky for you, Hange was quick to spread the word of your flame with her to everyone in the Survey Corps that she had ever talked to. Moblit was the first to receive the news, and he seemed quite happy about it, knowing that he could finally get a break from babying Hange all of the time (he did seem a bit worried for you on a side note), and the Hange squad was also overjoyed by this news that Hange would make them suffer less by torturing loving you more. Even Levi and Erwin when they found out seemed to be glad that Hange had someone other than them to pester at work hours.

Family:

Hange had rehearsed in her head so much that she needed to act calm and professional around your folks so that they wouldn't get the idea that their sweet little Y/N was dating some kind of psycho. Er, uh, unfortunately, Hange couldn't fully control herself and in the end didn't get approval from your parents. Hopefully that'll turn around...

Mike:

Friends:

Nanaba was there at the confession, so there was no need to explain it to her. She was happy that the two of you were together, and she, of course, had to spread the word to the rest of Mike's squad, which were all pretty chill with you dating their squad leader,  most surprised that he even managed to speak to you in the first place. Soon enough, Erwin and Levi soon got a clue on what was going on with the two of you, both being pleasantly surprised by this unusual pairing and wishing you good luck on your future together. Oh, and thank heavens that no one had told Hange yet, because, uh, she would totally freak about this.

Family:

Now, you could totally imagine the joy on your parent's faces when you told them that you were dating humanity's second strongest. You hoped this would distract them from the sniffing part of his personality, and it thankfully worked out. They were a bit confused at first, but they shrugged it off, both of them glad to know that you were dating such a friendly guy.