51 | moonlit kiss (+ warriors!)

happy friday! yes you read the title right, THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES REINER ANNIE AND BERTHOLDT! this was an old request from my friend on quotev and as i've stated, you can add up to 3 other characters in your request so here's what she gave me! i hope you guys like it

btw i may or may not be active / posting a chapter next week for the sake of my sanity dfjkd, but i do want to say thank you guys for 4k votes on this, i'm not gonna lie it's kinda been my dream to make people happy by reading my writing so i srsly cannot thank you guys enough from the bottom of my heart aaaa ;;

-

Eren: Regular nights in the Trainee Corps for the two of you would include sneaking out after curfew to get a good view of the rising moon. Sometimes you went along with a few other cadets, but this time, it was just the two of you, staring at the white light reflected on to your skin, and the stars glowing at you in the sky. Pretty romantic, right? Eren thought so. After asking what you would do if he were to kiss you on the lips, you shrugged, and watched him get close to your mouth. For being a soldier who dedicated his entire life to the eradication of an entire species, he was too cowardly to actually kiss you. Thankfully, he didn't see anything wrong with you swooping in to finish it right off.

Mikasa: Mikasa always likes to point out that on the night you and Eren saved her, there was a crescent moon in the sky. Sometimes she would take you out on winter nights, sometimes on (what she likes to dub as) the anniversary of you two confessing your love. She would sometimes wrap her scarf around the two of you, hoping that you would get the clue, but it never worked. Tonight, she was pretty plain. "Kiss me," she said, staring at you. You had no idea what to do except, well, kiss her, so you tilted her head and watched her eyes flutter close. It took a while, but you placed her lips on hers, and this magical feeling followed as the two of you put your hands on the back of each other's heads and just...be there with each other.

Armin: You had memorized each and every single page in Armin's book. From the ocean to the desert sands of purple and red, it was fantasy. One of the pages you couldn't get over is one that contained the phases of the moons. The one that said the sun was a star. The one that said if you make a wish on a shooting star, it might come true. That page was everything, and after becoming Armin's s/o, you needed a kiss under the moonlight. If he wanted the same, you didn't know. You had this strange feeling that he did, though, and one night, you mustered up all your courage to take him near the riverbank and cup his face in your hands and kiss him. The best part? After kissing him, you realized that it wasn't just a kiss under the moon - it was a kiss under a shooting star. Although at that point there was no need for it; your wish had come true already.

Levi: If you were to put anything on your Christmas wish list this year, it would be for Levi to give you a sweet kiss under the stars. It sucked that he wasn't too big of a fan of PDA, and that his office window never gave you a clear view of the night. The only logical solution? Kiss him in the middle of an expedition, obviously. You and him shared a little lean-to near a cave, and fate just happened to let the stars and a full moon come out. "No one's watching," you assured him as he gave you a straight face. "It's just us and the stars." You watched as he came closer and gave your lips a seal, finally giving in. "Fine," he rolled his eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Who knew that Captain Levi had this side to him?

Erwin: Midnight walks around the Survey Corps Headquarters were never uncommon for the two of you after you became his S/O. Erwin often sees it as some sort of coping mechanism when he can just hold your hand and walk with you through forests of green and roads of dirt. So here you were, walking with him through some buildings, and lo and behold, there was a full moon. Not just any full moon - a blue one (if you don't know, a blue moon is the second full moon in a month...very rare!). The two of you were bewildered by the phenomenon, but after a couple of oohs and aahs, Erwin gripped your hand. "It's beautiful...do you think that the moon knows we're out here, and..." his eyes looked straight into yours, "wants us to kiss?" You were going to faint, but then a pair of hands wrapped themselves around you, and you were lifted into the air with your lips on the commander's.

Hange: Who in the Survey Corps would stay up all night just to watch some titans? Hange! She loves not only peeking into the daily routine of her captured subjects, but loves spending this time with you. Albeit, you do get a little bored and fall asleep sometimes (you still wonder how Hange manages to pull so many all nighters). This time, when you managed to stay awake a little longer when you expected, Hange scooted over to you on her blanket, stifling a yawn. Nothing happened for a while as the titan she had captured closed its eyes and drifted away into a peaceful sleep. The researcher scooted closer, and then poked you. "You finally managed to stay awake to see it!" She whisper-yelled, turning you around to give you a kiss. What would you do without her?

Mike: Do I even need to say that Mike loves sneaking out of the bed at night to do nothing more than walk around town? He will, especially on winter nights where everyone is huddled in their houses and no one will find him. Since you are his S/O, you know about it, and aren't surprised when you wake up to see the bedside empty. But this time you woke up in the middle of the night to it snowing! It was a long time since you've seen it, and you rushed to put on a winter outfit. Careful not to wake anyone up, you crept outside and then leapt for joy when you saw Mike. Everything about the scene was perfect - the snow falling and masking the bare ground, the moon and the stars watching, and of course, the handsome man right in front of you. You were so happy about all of it that you tackled him into the snow and landed a sweet kiss on his lips, to which he smiled at.

Reiner: Nothing really says 'young lovers' more than running off in the middle of the night to have a makeout session. Since Reiner was the popular boy back in training, you prided yourself on how it felt like you could actually see another side of 'the cool kid'. And when I mean another side, I mean the other side of him that's called the Armored Titan. But...I guess love can excuse the most ridiculous of extremes, right? Even if that extreme is...uh...killing off about a fifth of the population. When Reiner told you this, he promised he would never hurt people inside the walls if you ran away with him. You had no idea how true it was, but you decided to meet with him at midnight on the top of wall Rose, anyway. When he saw you, he immediately gave you a kiss on the lips, the moonlight wavering over the two of you. And then...he fell limp into his arms, because not only did he give you a kiss on the lips, but he also gave you a stab to the back. It was a mistake to tell you his true identity.

Annie: For the introverted gal that she is, Annie really likes the idea of a healthy (that's the keyword) relationship. The idea of for once, being normal, and having someone to lean on is something that she's always wanted to experience. She doesn't show it well, though, and sometimes she can just be shut off. To remedy this, you take her on some nightly walks, and she's been improving with telling her feelings to you (even if that improvement is small). "I want to kiss you under the night sky," she said tonight, as the light of the stars watched over the two of you. She then turned her head away in embarrassment, but you spun her right back around. "Uh...I do too?" You said, then tilting her head in for a kiss. The moment was tense, and you just put your lips on hers. It's not one of your proudest moments, but hey, at least Annie is better about saying what she wants, right?

Bertholdt: If you and Bert are a couple, then Reiner is totally his wingman. It's like he's taking care of a toddler, following him around everywhere and whispering things in his ear to tell or give to you. But his best, most devious plan yet to make you happy? Tell Bertholdt to give you a kiss at midnight. After he told him, Bert was right on his quest to give the love of his life a kiss under the moon. He invited you out for a nice stargazing session - apparently, he spent a lot of time looking at them and probably picked up a book or two about how they worked. As the two of you laid in the grass, nothing said Bertholdt couldn't just roll over in the middle of explaining moon phases and then kiss you. So...he did! Albeit, Reiner did ruin the moment by screaming and coming out from his hiding place besides a tree. At least Bert finally kissed you, though.