25 | jealousy

hey im back again and totally RUINED BECAUSE OF AOT 138 :'D. for all of you fellow manga readers, what did you think? and what are you doing to cope? because for me i'm just panicking while crying and screaming and all that...anyway hope you enjoy this week's chapter

Eren: I'm thinking that his jealousy would be impacted by who's hitting on you, or in some cases, who you're hitting on. With the 104th boys, he's bound to get aggressive and get into a fight. However, with civilians and others, he's more prone to talking it out with them. But in a very...passive aggressive 'Eren' way.

Mikasa: She wishes that she could control her impulses more when it comes to jealousy. Whenever you spend time with someone else, she understands that you're obviously not going to marry them in the future. But it's just a bad habit that she has to go out of her way to stop you two for a while by giving the other 'the stare'.

Armin: Jealousy is rare in Armin, as not only is he a trusting person, but he's also a very logical one. He knows when someone is purposely hitting on you, and he knows when you flirting is more than just a joke. Whenever this happens, he just goes up and talks about how you are his partner and no one else's, even getting a bit defensive.

Levi: I wouldn't see Levi abusing his position of authority more in any other situation. If someone tries to flirt with you, then the next few minutes, hours - heck, maybe even days - are going to be absolute hell. Why? Because the captain is going to be himself and give whoever messes with his love a beating.

Erwin: Erwin is always paranoid of losing you; especially to another man. So when he sees someone who clearly wants you, he doesn't do anything. Not to them, at least. But after that, he pulls you to the side and tells you to not go after them, and how he would give his entire life for you just to be by his side. The man doesn't want to lose his trust in you.

Hange: It would take more than just a couple of cute conversations with another person to make Hange jealous. Even when the rare occasion comes and she is jealous, she doesn't see it as the worst thing ever. Although she'll stop it if it gets too out of hand, the scientist enjoys watching as she sees it as...fan service?

Mike: Knowing him, he would want your relationship to to be just between the two of you, if that makes sense, so jealousy is something that Mike feels a lot whenever you hang around other men. And good news; he doesn't have to use force to drive others away. All he has to do is stand in front of them and look down, and they'll immediately get the message that you're not a person to be picked on in terms of relationships.