56 | dressing like them

happy friday and- holy cow. did this book just reach...200k reads??? wtf, you guys are going to get me rejected from jobs when they see that i'm a yee yee ass wattpad fanfic writer- okay but seriously, thank you a lot for interacting with this fanfic. i'm really humbled to see everyone read this and comment and enjoy, and it encourages me a lot to keep writing. 💓

this chapter is v self-explanatory - basically you steal their clothes and dress up like them lol. i hope you guys enjoy :D (btw this is written with some time-skip personalities in mind so there might be a few spoilers, please be cautious!!)

-

Eren (timeskip):

"What are you doing?" Eren hobbled into the room on his crutches, catching you in what you thought to be a cool action pose.

"Nothing," you said, putting your hands to your sides. "Nothing at all." Looking past your own reflection in the mirror, you saw Eren standing and coming next to you.

"Nothing isn't exactly having an exact outfit like mine including the bandages. And...those are my spare crutches, too."

Laughing, you put the crutches to the side and faced him. "Yeah."

"It's called a disguise for a reason," he came next to you. For a while, the two of you stood side by side like identical twins. Sure, the hair might have been different, but other than that, you had hit the mark.

"I can't believe I brought you across the sea with me," he said, already turning away from you and walking out of the room.

"You can't?"

The boy did not respond as he closed the door. Sometimes you wonder about how he changed so much in only four years.

Mikasa:

Watch out, world, you thought to yourself, pretending to tug the scarf tight around your neck, Mikasa Ackerman 2.0 is coming for you.

With the tattered red scarf, you had unlocked a new level of uncanny when it came to copying Mikasa. Her white clothes. Pink jacket. Her sandals. And even her belt - you had even gone the extra mile to paint the side of your face with a nasty scar.

A second into looking at your own reflection and you felt satisfied. Of course, until Mikasa came in.

"Y/N?" She asked.

"Yeah?" You looked back, realizing that she had the same outfit on. "Oh, would you look at that."

The girl started to blush at your remark, coming up to you with wide eyes. "You copied me."

"We copied each other," you pat her head, watching as her face started to heat up.

She shook her head and squinted her eyes a little. A smile came on her face, and it almost looked like her skin was glowing in the purest form. "Imitation is the highest form of flattery," she quoted.

Armin:

There was no better opportunity to dress up as Armin now, seeing that you had found a replica of his clothes lying around the Survey Corps' Headquarters.

"I'm Armin Arlert," you cupped your face in your hands, looking in the mirror. His voice sounded easy to replicate, but that proved wrong when you tried to say his introduction.

"No, I...Y/N!" Armin yelled, bursting into the room and seeing his identical twin turn towards him. Nervous, he pointed a finger. "What are you doing?"

You put your hands up in surrender with a laugh. "Cosplaying you!"

"Cos...what?"

"Nevermind. Uh, just...pretending to be you, you know. In, uh, your outfit." You nodded a little and gave him an awkward smile.