28 | arguments

heyyyy happy friday! hope yall like this chapter...and my kinlist. YES those are my kins and I KNOW that i'm super sensitive 😀 ...feel free to judge me in the comments 😭

Eren: Eren and arguments is a combination that should never be mixed together. Get into a fight with this guy and you'll probably regret it, as you'll end up with your bones more broken than your heart. Just kidding. But Eren can seriously break your heart in a heated moment, though; his two favorite tactics are yelling at you and bringing up situations that happened years and years ago that don't even matter. Overall, really defensive and toxic. Stay away.

Mikasa: In my heart, it only feels right that Mikasa would always fight with you. Mostly about small things. Like, "Y/N! You forgot to fold your clothes! We can't have that in this relationship!" Whenever you guys start to argue, it's like your mother and child since it's usually Mikasa scolding you. I don't know if I would call these arguments or not, just petty little things that she likes to bing up that go away in a few seconds after. Nothing special.

Armin: He doesn't like to call it arguing; to him, it's more of a 'let's see which side can make out the best points in this situation' thing. Arguing with him is just as you would expect it from Armin. It's civilized, quiet, and fair. Although, I have to admit, there are times where he can go a bit overboard and toss an really hot insult at you (hot as in you just got roasted, my friend). In the end, it doesn't matter, though, and both of you end up pointing out how dumb it was.

Levi: Betting right now that 99.8% of all fights will be started by you. For Levi, there's really nothing he can fuss about, and he doesn't care. Which is why you fight; for his attention. Your arguments in a nutshell are 'why aren't you giving me attention' to him saying 'sorry, I'll try harder next time' and then 'you always say that!' It ends with you or him walking away in frustration. Things always clear out next morning though, and the two of you genuinely apologize to each other.

Erwin: Not the best person to argue with, but not the worst either. The outcome of your fights is how you react in the beginning to his response to your claims (because he would never start a fight with you), which is always 'I'm sorry, my dear." If you get angry because you think he didn't take you seriously, then he gets angry (and you do NOT want an angry Erwin). If you understand him and stop there, everything will be a-okay in the end.

Hange: She's the polar opposite of Levi; 99.8% of all fights are started by her and ended by you. Whenever she doesn't get her way from you, she starts to throw all these annoying and kiddy temper tantrums in front of your face, and you have to calm her down. Calming Hange down, however, is the real life equivalent of trying to tame a dragon. It's impossible. She will cry, beg, and scream for anything. Eventually, you'll learn that you just need to stop ignoring her and just talk to her quietly.

Mike: Aw...sorry if you got into a fight with him. He's going to be doing nothing but eyeing you from his room and making an occasional grunt at you for hours, days, heck, maybe even weeks depending on how angry he is. It's not like it'll make a huge difference, but it sucks since you've always felt special to him, being the only one he can truly open up to. Or not if you just had a fight. Don't worry. He'll eventually start to come back to you. Emphasis on eventually.