55 | stuck in a corn maze

happy halloweenie or whatever you call it, have a fun one-shot ish prompt that i had a bit of fun writing lol. ngl i'm pretty hyped for halloween this year since for the past few weeks i haven't gotten out of the house so i need to get out of my hermit shell .-.

anyway, you guys have time to read a self-promo? because i am once again telling you guys about the fun little jjba fanfic i have written with a few of my ocs! i swear it would mean the world if you checked it out to me because i spent like a year planning that. if you're coming from quotev or from my other pref book then you're probably slightly annoyed by this, but no joke there's a lot of hard work that went into it.

and if you're a lazy little mf like me and want to read but are going to put it off, don't worry. rn i'm tryna get my stuff together so the schedule of the chapter updates are changing, meaning that as of now you have an extra week to catch up on the chapters! the link to read is the pinned conversation part of my profile + you can also go to herstone-thesun.carrd.co for more info :D

geez, that was a lot of jjba talk for an aot preference book. anyway, here's your preference! hope you guys have a nice weekend and stay safe this halloween!

-

Eren:

Eren let a sigh out of his mouth, which you swore was in sync with the rolling of his eyes. As he flipped the map over for the hundredth time, you couldn't believe that they hadn't rolled out of his head yet. And as much as you wanted to snatch it from him and tell him that was probably just a decoy from the company running the maze to mess you two up, he insisted that using it was gospel.

"It was turned this way...right?" He gave you a look of desperation.

For a while, both of you had been stuck at a fork in the road for around half an hour. At first, you knew that this was a calculated decision that could be expensive if you screwed it up. Though now, you would rather take your chances and bet on taking the wrong route rather than having another fifteen insufferable minutes of looking at a map.

"The other way," you sighed, almost in mocking. With him leading the grand charge, there was no way that you could ever raise any hopes of making it out here even semi-alive. "Or...I can have it-"

"C'mon!" The boy put the map up to his face, scrunching the paper up. "The last time you tried to do that, you almost threw it to the wind!"

"Because it's just a ploy. Obviously, they're not going to give us a map with the answer-"

"Alright, I figured it out. Turn right," he whispered as if he was proud of his conclusion. In your head, you bet all ten dollars in his wallet that he was dead wrong.

"Whatever you say, boss," you tilted your head down, following his lead.

Though you stopped.

Soon after you started walking, you bumped into something solid like rock and refusing to move - AKA Eren's noggin. In response, you perked your head up to realize that not even ten seconds after walking, there was yet another split path on the road.

"Hold up," he buried his face in the map again. "Lemme see here..."

Something in your gut said you were going to be here for a very long time.

Mikasa:

One wrong turn.

That's all it took for you and Mikasa to find yourselves lost in the labyrinth of overgrown corn and cereal grains. They all surrounded you and basically mocked you for your failure and the awkward moment where you said to Armin and Eren that the two of you could get out of this wretched hell in fifteen minutes flat.