9 | sleeping with them

If you've been reading the Quotev version of this, you know that there should have been a smut chapter instead of this - but wait until next week and I'll publish that >:)

Eren: The two of you sleep as if the other were never there - it's just basically you sleeping in your regular position with Eren. Who, I have to say, has no manners in bed at all. About 95% percent of the time the two of you go to bed, he snores as if on purpose and moves all over you. And, of course, he really has to be oblivious to all of this. No matter how many times you try to tell him he should stop snoring and kicking you, he always declines your advice.

Mikasa: Obviously, Mikasa, like Eren, 'moves all over you'. Your entire night, she basically attacks you from behind and sticks to you in her hugging position. The good part? She's warm, nice, soft, and dare I say cute. The bad? You can't move until she wakes up in the morning. Plus, she controls your sleeping movements. When she moves, you move with her. Since you know she has separation anxiety when without you, you allow this to happen anyways, even if it isn't the best choice for your health.

Armin: FINALLY! Someone in this roster who has normal sleeping habits. Er, there's nothing else to say about Armin, really, (thank goodness), but I can say this for sure - sometimes, he whispers in his sleep and it wakes you up. This is Armin, so of course he's having a good time in dream land, and, even if it wakes you up, you have to listen to his dialect - his dreams are that interesting. You never tell him, either. You wouldn't want him to be self-aware and stop.

Levi: If you've read anything about Levi, then you would know that he has insomnia. He doesn't like to sleep with you, saying that you shouldn't have to deal with him bothering you while you're sleeping. Yet, sometimes, to experiment, you stay up late enough, and Levi comes through your bedroom door and lays down with you, resting his head into your neck and wrapping his arms around your waist. It's a comforting thing to have happen to you.

Erwin: Take Eren's snoring and moving all over you, Mikasa being glued to you, Armin's dream dialogue, and there you have it - that's how he sleeps with you. Emphasis on the 'moving all over you part' - Erwin's tall figure compared to your...small one is a soul crushing experience. Or, in this case...body crushing experience. He can literally crush you, no joke. Although, unlike Eren, he is aware of this and always tries to stop himself from doing this to you.

Hange: What is it going to be tonight? Spooning? Both of your legs intertwined? A tight hug? Hange is a wildcard when it comes to sleeping. She pretty much works like a lottery of some sort when it comes to habits. Maybe today she might sleepwalk out of the room and never come back (yeah, she's done this tons of times). Or, she might roll over and fall onto the floor (this, too. Not very happy moments.). Perhaps it's a combination of her snoring and laughing in her sleep for no reason? Oh no.

Mike: At the end of the day, the number of the pets in the bed outnumber the amount of humans that sleep on it. Lucky for the both of you, your size of bed is king, so all of your dogs and cats can sleep comfortably. Don't worry about getting lost all of the doggies you have, though - Mike loves to keep you close to him. And what I mean by 'close' is that he likes to have your head rest on his chest. The sweet you have on you is better than any smell a diffuser could produce.