86 | you're part demon

this was a request from Ghost9666! pretty good timing considering halloween is coming up in a few days, right? to the person who requested, thank you so much! hope everyone's spoopy season is going good, and if you don't celebrate halloween i hope you're having a fantastic day too B)

okay i know some of you are going to scream at me but like...i kind of want to make another preference / scenario book with this uhhh little tv show i'm watching called the boys on amazon prime aha- i ofc skip the bad scenes but other than that i really like it and was wondering if anyone else here watches it too and/or would be interested?

in the meantime, here's the preference:

-

Eren: He strikes me as a type to want a big monster s/o, so he's actually pretty chill with this. He gets pretty flustered around you and sometimes acts like "oh no :( I suddenly can't do this easy task and now require assistance please help" and all that. There are points where he acts like a total baby, and sometimes the two of you spar. Though most of it ends up being friendly scrapping with no serious injuries.

Mikasa: I mean...you're probably more scared of her than she is with you. If you try to kill her / get out of control, then all that's going to happen is her putting your ass back in line where it belongs. It's that simple. Does that mean she doesn't love you? No. It's just that she's always watching out for you, and making sure that 1. no one else finds out, and 2. you don't hurt anyone. Measures will be taken to the extreme until Mikasa finds some solutions to the problems you have.

Armin: Good heavens, what have you done??? The moment this poor boy finds out you're part demon he's going bonkers in every way imaginable. Like..."wait, this is actually really cool and now it's like I'm living in a fantasy" and "CRAP I think I'm gonna die" and also "WAIT WHAT OTHER SECRETS ARE THERE?". He has trust issues for a while, but after the damage is repaired he's pretty nice. Just...try not to get angry around him. He'll freak again.

Levi: Demon schmemon. Bleh. Levi has seen things in his life, and at this point, there's nothing anyone can do to surprise him. He just sees you as another rowdy kid to take care of rather than anything like an actual companion or friend. Don't expect him to be nice. He'll do what it takes to keep you under tabs and also take a stab at reforming you. Hange and Erwin (heck, maybe even Mike) will most likely get involved, so be prepared for a triple threat.

Erwin: If Hange is interested in all the biological aspects, Erwin is interested in the psychological. He's curious to know what your mind is like, but will definitely be subtle about it in a very Erwin way, you know? Always trying to see how to get under your skin or how to make you smile. While you might have the physical advantage in this relationship, you understand that this guy is a parallel world ahead of you when it comes to mind games.

Hange: Expect lots of questions. So many questions about who or what you exactly are, your diet, your needs, your everything. Sometimes it can feel like you're getting turned into an object to be researched on, which feels insulting. You often times have to tell Hange to chill a little bit before you get too frustrated and lash out, which they understand. However, there are still sometimes where they are a little too nosy.

Mike: From the beginning, Mike knew something was off with you. And now that it's confirmed, he's a little pissed. Scratch that - he's mad to the point where you two aren't on talking terms. It's just that he's not really the type to get himself involved in all this wacky supernatural stuff. All he wants to do is lay low. Does this mean you can't ever interact with him again? Not at all. If you come to him with the intention of trying to do better  or bring out your human side a little more, he might be interested in helping out a bit.