48 | school au

happy friday everyone! since school has come for most of us or is just around the corner (if i'm correct i'm talking about people in europe? at least that's what my friend told me) so here's a fun little school au :D

during this time, i encourage you guys to spread the news about what is happening to the people in afghanistan. educate yourself and learn about their history, talk to others about it and discuss. other than directly supporting them, this is the best we can do. sadly wattpad is annoying and can't input links in, but just look up afghanistan and you'll see a ton of things. i suggest using the reuter articles and the ohchr report on it

on a lighter note, however, i'm opening up a discord server! there's more information in the announcement post that i put out, but i realized that you guys really like talking and engaging with each other here. it's been my honor to give you guys a little laugh as the week wraps up, and i'm a little curious to see if anyone is really interested in joining! to get the link, comment here or go to the conversation section of my profile!

-

Eren: Both of you usually hang out during free time or lunch, him often asking you to help him organize his notes. The study buddy relationship you had turned into real friendship, which lasted a lifetime. Both of you don't really have much to do with other students, anyway.

Mikasa: Think of Eren but a role reversal. Mikasa is pretty perfect when it comes to grades and discipline, so you often go to her for help during whenever so you can snag some tips from her. Even though she couldn't help much, other small talk you had made her appreciate you more.

Armin: Literal definition of nerd in the school classroom. He knows all of these weird, off topic facts that you would never, and is always getting good grades. He always thought that you were like him - a bit dorky and what not, so that immediately fueled your friendship.

Levi: The School AU Levi is nothing like the fandom sees him - AKA he's the least popular student there is. Because of this, you felt bad for him and decided to sit by his otherwise one-person table at lunch. He began to tolerate you along with others, and finally solidified a relationship with you.

Erwin: I'm calling it - this guy is a teacher's pet. You thought Mikasa was a good student? Forget her, Erwin is like a reincarnated Kiyotaka Ishimaru (but a bit less shouty and better at talking to people). He loves helping others (especially in his dad's class) and doesn't bother making friends with them along the way, and you're no exception.

Hange: She's a bit of a loner, but not in the Levi way...in the more creepy way. Everyone stays away from her because she's always acting up and making dirty jokes in front of some students she probably has a crush on. To admit, you were sort of intrigued by her, and decided to hang out with her. She ended up realizing that you wanted to be friends with her and the two of you were the weird duo in school from then on out.

Mike: He blends in with most of the crowd - the only thing making him stand out is his dog-like tendency to sniff people. Everyone was sort of grossed out at it, but you didn't really mind, especially when he said that you smelled really good. He started to hang around you more and you started to talk to him to break what would have been an awkward silence.